BMW vs Audi

Re: BMW vs Audi

haha ... like all complain F10 OMV is freaking low but die-die must get one :lol:

hitmee;563821 said:
all say audi here but when comes to buying, all buy BMW. heehee

just 2 days ago, my friend asked me if she should get the X3. I said if she was thinking X3, then I much prefer the Audi Q5. Her response: "Isn't Audi the poor man's BMW?" Wuahahaha....

longhorn;563823 said:
just 2 days ago, my friend asked me if she should get the X3. I said if she was thinking X3, then I much prefer the Audi Q5. Her response: "Isn't Audi the poor man's BMW?" Wuahahaha....

Perception is indeed powerful. :thumbsup:

actually I think the audi A4/A5's interior is a bit drab. The plastics used also tak shiok. All black black. I look at the Merc and BMW's interior, so much more lively and classy looking. And interior built quality for all 3 about sama sama. So my vote goes to BMW and Merc over Audi on interior aesthetics.

dantito;563833 said:
if only BMW had AUDI headlamps with DRL.. so nice...!
Audi LED DRL is ugly and every1 is copying it.

BMW wif white LED Angel Eye is beautiful, juz like those on Gran Coupe.

davidtch;563867 said:
Audi LED DRL is ugly..........
blame this person lor..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRKOwMe8RPk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - YouTube- 2011 Audi A1 Mini - The R8-Style LED Headlights.mp4[/ame]

haha ... there are plenty audi-sh DRL on civic, wish, vios, etc

but there are also many angel eyes wor on civic, vios too !

davidtch;563867 said:
Audi LED DRL is ugly and every1 is copying it.

BMW wif white LED Angel Eye is beautiful, juz like those on Gran Coupe.

A4 interior, trendy+busy+bling. I think Korean Car interior, some are even more interesting. BMW interior its classy+timeless+driver oriented. however, preferences its individual opinion. goes with your heart and wallet.

wt_know;563884 said:
but there are also many angel eyes wor on civic, vios too !
Those CCFL are ugly.

longhorn;563823 said:

Steady statement ya..........

cheers

wt_know;563822 said:
haha ... like all complain F10 OMV is freaking low but die-die must get one :lol:

Die die must get 1-2 year F10. I'm curious to see how the second hand market will turn out.

I was driving the A4B7 before this E90 318.

Was not even planning to change my ride until the test drive. The E90's handling really impressed me and the rest is history... the hum coming from the BMW's N46 is really very different from the A4B7's, if I may put it, sounds and feels like any in line 4.

The A4 is a decent car. But somehow, I like the E90's driveability, like they say, a driver's car. Very accurate steering. Construct-wise, I feel that the BMW is more solidly built.

Interior aesthetics, the Audi wins but to me, it is really good to have. I think the E90's serves its purpose very well. Exteriorly, the Audi is getting prettier and prettier but then... probably too pretty. :)

Mods wise, the BMW has more to play with altho the Audi market is picking up.

Lastly, I have not tried PML's service but reviews do not seem to good. Premium's service is very good actually.

So, for the buyer, really depends on what you are looking for. Looks or drive.

Cheers.

Thanks chersen thats very good info.

Have you had reliability problems with the Audi? It seems most bros share the same view about the interior etc. But not much on thr reliability.

Can buy BMW, but send to Premium for servicing?
How longgggg to wait for the above combination to happen????

detach8;563936 said:
Thanks chersen thats very good info.

Have you had reliability problems with the Audi? It seems most bros share the same view about the interior etc. But not much on thr reliability.

BMW too new for me to comment. :)

Audi - no, that is why I had wanted to drive for a longer time. Only once, one of my radiator fan blown and they replaced it in less than a day. Their service is quite poon pipi, but the challenge with Audi is the lack of a reputable WS outside Premium. For BMW, there are too many good ones.

:)

audi has less mod ? sure or not ... in vagsg the mod virus very scary leh
all anyhow up the turbo ... hehe
your mod diary in vagsg was impressive too !

chershen;563927 said:
I was driving the A4B7 before this E90 318.

Was not even planning to change my ride until the test drive. The E90's handling really impressed me and the rest is history... the hum coming from the BMW's N46 is really very different from the A4B7's, if I may put it, sounds and feels like any in line 4.

The A4 is a decent car. But somehow, I like the E90's driveability, like they say, a driver's car. Very accurate steering. Construct-wise, I feel that the BMW is more solidly built.

Interior aesthetics, the Audi wins but to me, it is really good to have. I think the E90's serves its purpose very well. Exteriorly, the Audi is getting prettier and prettier but then... probably too pretty. :)

Mods wise, the BMW has more to play with altho the Audi market is picking up.

Lastly, I have not tried PML's service but reviews do not seem to good. Premium's service is very good actually.

So, for the buyer, really depends on what you are looking for. Looks or drive.

Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back