BMW vs Audi

detach8

Any bros here have both cars? How do their interior quality and mechanical reliability measure up? I'm thinking of whats my future ride. Current E90 interior quality seems a little disappointing, but engine quite ok...

Re: BMW vs Audi

The E90 is bare-bone man. Sure cannot fight the A4. Only edge is the RWD handling. However, the field is levelled with Audi's Quattro for the A4.

A4's engine is rough. E90 has been around 5 years and is coming to the end of its life. if can wait for the new 3 series. if have to buy soon, go for the A4.

You refering to e90's interior panels or gadgets?? Ya,audi so much better :) new 3 series coming soon ar?? I juz got my ride only lehs :S

gadgets A4 definitely better given that its a much newer model. build quality sama sama. audi has its fair share of creeks as well.

new 3 series 2012

audi audi audi ... can easily pump up the turbo
turbo mod is da shit that gives you the most bhp/torque per dollar$ ! kekeke

wt_know;563743 said:
bro, next car audi ai mai?

next car is F10 la .... eyeing for the 1-2 years old ride at paper value for the super low omv ... muahahaha

see how things go la ... plenty of options in 2012 (err maybe after 2012 no need to buy car liao)

Slater;563746 said:
bro, next car audi ai mai?

Last edited by a moderator:

Audi is probably a better bet for now and you don't have to go through PML's shit servicing standards. And I would agree the E90s interior is very spartan in contrast to the A4 where it breathes a fresh life of difference compared to the e90.

Thanks for the feedbacks bros! Well I just got my E90 not long ago so I'm thinking of 2-3 years from now. Certainly shooting for a model with quattro hehe. What about reliability? My dad used to own the old Audis back in the 90s and they were horrific - nothing but trouble and breakdowns.

wt_know;563743 said:

LOL not for me, I'm not looking to stress the engine out... All I want is a shiok ans trouble free ride.

wt_know;563750 said:
next car is F10 la .... eyeing for the 1-2 years old ride at paper value for the super low omv ... muahahaha

see how things go la ... plenty of options in 2012 (err maybe after 2012 no need to buy car liao)

Yeah me too, I'm gonna be watching the second hand market for its resale value :p

Wow. It looks like I woke up today and this site had transformed into "BMW.SG Singapore's Ultimate Audi Enthusiast Community".

F10 Vorsprung durch Low OMV :p

after u drive the new a4, will also get bored la. lifeless steering, boring handling, interior i feel has too many buttons.

any affordable & popular car u sure get bored or complain that too many ard etc one la. so for me, its either a toyota vios which is my vote for car of the year, or extreme end & get the v nice sportscar. anything in between is just not "worth" it coz buying a 320 aint gonna get u any more attention than a vios.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back