TWM Warranty

Re: TWM Warranty

My ride is under TWM warranty...yet to go for the 1st servicing.....
wondering which workshop to go?
can any bros pm me?

bmw_fanatic;572695 said:
Many thanks to Tom_Ting and Davidtch for the reply..

TWM sent me an email mentioning the F10 523i requires 6.5L.. and so why did they only refill
5.5litres instead of 6.5L when I went for the engine oil change... ?

They will have a lot of explanation to do.. I noticed the engine oil level indicator from the iDrive took quite a while before
indicating the level also...

Anyway i will be meeting with them and I will ask them where they get this figure of 6.5litres info

Will post results after the meeting and hope information could be helpful to all F10 owners..

Cheers ... :goodup:

Just an update.

Confirmed BMW F10 523i requires 6.5l of engine oil as it uses N52 engine.

Met up with one of the partners at TWM and was told never overfill engine oil as
it will choked the engine. Top up oil level to only max level indicated in the iDrive
but never overfill. That's use they only top up 5.5l during my oil change.

Hope information is useful... Cheers.

Hi all
Bros who ride is under TWM warranty.......
Can we go to those authorise workshop if wanna claim anything ?

Went to TWM serangoon branch, for 1st sevice. Told me my batt is going to go kapuk soon, though I don't feel any problem not cranking the engine for 3 days span. Reject their offer $330 for changing batt, told the mechanic, want to check out the price. Mechanic reply people driving BMW will not claim it's expensve. Really piss off and told him, I rather pay PML premium.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro.u shld try BOSS MOTOR SPORTS @sin ming
nice ppl.......
did my 1st servicing there
1 of the authorise workshop under TWM
Check out the add under "Workshop and Help"
1 of the site sponsor as well
Hope this helps

From my understanding, BOSS is no longer an authorized workshop under the TWM warranty scheme

fredrick;578830 said:
Bro.u shld try BOSS MOTOR SPORTS @sin ming
nice ppl.......
did my 1st servicing there
1 of the authorise workshop under TWM
Check out the add under "Workshop and Help"
1 of the site sponsor as well
Hope this helps

is it?
din realise it...
just spoke to nic ytd regrding the TWM warranty
he din mention anything on it

fredrick;579775 said:
is it?
din realise it...
just spoke to nic ytd regrding the TWM warranty
he din mention anything on it

I think they still are but they seem to have some issues with the working relationship.

tiger1;567270 said:
jialuck. me too. went down last fri to check on my ATF leak. hoist the car up, remove cover, told me the pan gasket look very new and there is no leak. hopefully, they are right.

i think i read somewhere in the booklet stating that for the warranty to be effective, the car MUST be serviced by them at the recommended interval. anyone can confirm this??

YEs. I have had enough of them screwing up my car. even for a winshield wiper pump also they dont want to change.
I can never thrust the china engineers who are just apprentice, with no senior engineers to guide them or ensure quality of service.

once of them even manged to crack my cylinder head cover! while removing it to change the gasket.
And what let to them having to change the gasket is because they did a poor job of sealing the cover and leaked after servicing another part.

i asked them to fix the leak from the drive shaft they ended up taking apart my geabox oil pan cover, and now its leaking, it was not leaking before they had their hands on it.

Good riddance i did not pay for the warranty.

U bought frm a dealer?then most likely u did pay for the warranty as it's in the selling price

fredrick;579863 said:
U bought frm a dealer?then most likely u did pay for the warranty as it's in the selling price

yeah i probably did. though it was not part of the original deal as well. so the dealer probably had some buffer.

what i meant was i did not buy it separately.

same as mine
think most used conti car is like tat
coz my dealer told me that if i dun wan take up the warranty
the most he will give me back $200 cash

saw on the booklet that TWM will issue the offical receipt upon 7 days of "buying" the warranty
but i had not received mine till date
any bro received theirs?

I received mine and also had my first episode with them recently..... ..... .... ... .. .

Yes I received it abt 7 days after buying the warranty. Also sent in the car to change aircon cooling oil and plug minor leaks in radiator, all under warranty, no $ reqd

actually my dealer pay for it....not thru me
my booklet is silver/brozne,,,,,,,
dunno is silver or brozne.......
ask the dealer........he only say 25k km or 1 year

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member