Quoting Darth Vader.

Re: Quoting Darth Vader.

Chocs;871576 said:

...Volante is right...brain drain here....unfortunately ....

I wouldn't say I'm particularly brainy nor nearly as talented as some of the Singaporeans I know, but when my family made the move to Australia, I obstinately chose to stay behind. I would have made as much (if not more) had I decided to join them, but sometimes, it's not about the $$$ or even, in Australia's case, the lifestyle.

At the end of the day, I chose to stay back because simply put, Singapore, for all it's warts and blemishes, is where home is. And home, as they say, is where the heart is.

This is where my heart is, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

kenntona;871797 said:
For years, I have never heard anyone complained about BVO having skilful Malaysian mechanics like David or J4C/Boss/2277 having Calvin.

Yeah, but we already established that most of us don't have issues with our Malaysian brethren, with whoM, we share a common heritage, culture and perhaps most importantly, similar values (for the most part)

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbles said:
Yeah, but we already established that most of us don't have issues with our Malaysian brethren, with who, we share a common heritage, culture and perhaps most importantly, similar values (for the most part)

But we embraced HKers !!! And reject PRCs? No logic there.

kenntona;871803 said:
But we embraced HKers !!! And reject PRCs? No logic there.

Bro, HKers don't kill their own babies with melamine for the sake of making a quick quid, nor would they sell expired buns for the same purpose, nor would they open their legs wide wide for CPF money of some old fogeys... and the list goes on. Different values mah. Even HKers deem PRC mainlanders "locusts"

wobbles;871823 said:
Bro, HKers don't kill their own babies with melamine for the sake of making a quick quid, nor would they sell expired buns for the same purpose, nor would they open their legs wide wide for CPF money of some old fogeys... and the list goes on. Different values mah. Even HKers deem PRC mainlanders "locusts"

Wow PRC so bad??? Why are we accepting them at sar lau & ultra?

iScoupe;871826 said:
Wow PRC so bad??? Why are we accepting them at sar lau & ultra?

Ah, that one is because they are really talented for that singular purpose mah :lol2::lol2:

So how about the pinnoy?

Actually, to be fair, again I clarify: not EVERY PRC deserves that wretched reputation. There ARE hard-working, honest ones that toil for hours at hawker centers, cope with abusive patients as nurses in hospitals and break their backs as construction workers. As I said, we just have to discern the crap from the cream for ourselves.

Same for the Pinoys :) Indians, Myanmarese etc.

.....aiya...so late liow.....dun overworked mind la...wait cannot :boring::boring::boring:...

... say hello 2 MeiFeng b4 ....she reads tis thread la...;)

wobbles;871832 said:
Actually, to be fair, again I clarify: not EVERY PRC deserves that wretched reputation. There ARE hard-working, honest ones that toil for hours at hawker centers, cope with abusive patients as nurses in hospitals and break their backs as construction workers. As I said, we just have to discern the crap from the cream for ourselves.

Same for the Pinoys :) Indians, Myanmarese etc.

..there r hardworking ppl everywhere, in most countries.....that is not the issue...tt brought abt the issues we r facing...especially now......u knw wad I'm saying, rite ....;)..?

jonleeck;871831 said:
So how about the pinnoy?

they seem to be the ungrateful butch too, calling their hosts lazy...

some of these call centre agents...F&B crew etc...is really cb...dare to say we lazy...

but have they thought of this...they go back to what? small rooms or even just a mattress and don't have to do household chores, take care of kids etc while our local aunties etc have all that to do...

OT of course easier for them to do so lah without having all these commitments...

Local bosses complain our local people want their public holidays off...don't OT...wu bian boh?
but i know there are many locals whom juggle and give their all too for that extra bit of $$$!!!

Chocs;871835 said:
.....aiya...so late liow.....dun overworked mind la...wait cannot :boring::boring::boring:...

... say hello 2 MeiFeng b4 ....she reads tis thread la...;)

美风? Siang si MeiFeng?

wobbles;871840 said:
美风? Siang si MeiFeng?

1318998387-mei-feng.jpg
3661-e90zp5_l.jpg

Taiwan EMmmmmm Auntie and......Auntie...

VolanteDB9;871845 said:
1318998387-mei-feng.jpg
3661-e90zp5_l.jpg

Taiwan EMmmmmm Auntie and......Auntie...

..oh...really got such person nor...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Meifeng rocks!

Dun wish to deny.I played for Manchester united.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back