Quoting Darth Vader.

Re: Quoting Darth Vader.

pengful;871143 said:
I suggest sammyboy forum. There, you will not get whacked I guarantee. When you post anti-FT remarks, all they will say is, "please post pussy pics." if you post pro-FT remarks, they will say, "post fuck pics." They are peace loving people and never OT.

Sam Leong doesn't give a flying fuck what you say as long as you post pics. Perfect place for you.

wau..knn..sammyboy sarporter here...i like..

whymehor;871160 said:
wau..knn..sammyboy sarporter here...i like..

sometimes i wonder how different do the forummers here behave under another nick in SBF.

Err, what is Sammyboy forum about?

/wobbles innocent.

I mean, /wobbles act innocent

it's an online website to sell durians ....

wobbles;871211 said:
Err, what is Sammyboy forum about?

/wobbles innocent.

I mean, /wobbles act innocent

wt_know;871221 said:
it's an online website to sell durians ....

Like this I must avoid! Allegic to durians. I mean, durian shells :lol2::lol2::lol2:

wobbles;871239 said:
Like this I must avoid! Allegic to durians. I mean, durian shells :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Nowadays you can buy durians without brining the shell home. However the durian seed could cause pretty bad damage as well. Robot say one.

Thread up lorry.
Dino hunter's fault. Admim pls give him red card.

ai jiak liu lian mai?

detach8;871321 said:
ai jiak liu lian mai?

Ai, but must be M'sia or Thai Liu Lian, no Ang Mo Liu Lian, Wobbles say one.

Actually I would like to credit Sam Leong for setting up Sammy Boy forum. It's the best online sex education website and I dare to say that almost everyone inclusive of our educators and our ministers must have logged into the website and learn something from it. As for Wobbles, I can only suspect that he may be a gay as not much gay materials is available in Sammyboy forum...

Last edited by a moderator:
zorro;871343 said:
Actually I would like to credit Sam Leong for setting up Sammy Boy forum. It's the best online sex education website and I dare to say that almost everyone inclusive of our educators and our ministers must have logged into the website and learn something from it. As for Wobbles, I can only suspect that he may be a gay as not much gay materials is available in Sammyboy forum...

They even spoonfeed the members on how to go to petain st lol

SapphireSpite;871357 said:
They even spoonfeed the members on how to go to petain st lol

so you have set foot there to give people banana?

I had an ex staff from India who graduated from NTU on a scholarship. He was supposed to work in singapore for 2 yrs after graduation. He worked one year in another company and another half year in mine. Subsequently, he broke bond with the govt n pay back half year. His father was some well to do govt official.

When he returned to India, he wrote in his Facebook page that singapore govt was such a sucker to give him the scholarship.

Are we blindly giving out scholarships to foreigners???

st8800;871547 said:
I had an ex staff from India who graduated from NTU on a scholarship. He was supposed to work in singapore for 2 yrs after graduation. He worked one year in another company and another half year in mine. Subsequently, he broke bond with the govt n pay back half year. His father was some well to do govt official.

When he returned to India, he wrote in his Facebook page that singapore govt was such a sucker to give him the scholarship.

Even if he were not to pay up the bond, unlike singapore where it is easy to be traced, one would run back to the country, which is so huge, and just start life with the degree knowing that it is hard to trace them

SapphireSpite;871555 said:
Even if he were not to pay up the bond, unlike singapore where it is easy to be traced, one would run back to the country, which is so huge, and just start life with the degree knowing that it is hard to trace them

hmm depends...

i had a friend whom applied for transfer from one of the big four SG to NYC...

US office even knew of her application for other prospects @_@

st8800;871547 said:

....big mouth...as least jus keep quiet...be it truth anot...

....road still long...next time he or his son or whoever his loves ones la..come back..
....ppl will label him/them suckers back in FB.

...though hmmm..it's mutual ..sort of la....:lol::lol::lol:...do we hve much choice? Hopes r 4 Talents 2 contribute ....but.....

...Volante is right...brain drain here....unfortunately ....

Acherly, brain drain happens both ways lah. We lose some, we gain some. Unfortunately, there's also a lot of flotsam and riff-raff that gets washed in with the genuine talents that make it to our shores, and it's these ungrateful, undeserving galea-heads that seriously spoil the otherwise hard-working, honest effort of the ones that are deserving of their given opportunity (and who are also grateful for it).

So, not every Foreign Talent is truly a Talent, just as not every Foreign Talent is some ungrateful opportunistic wretch waiting to fleece us and jump ship.

We should be fair in discerning the chaff from the wheat :)

For years, I have never heard anyone complained about BVO having skilful Malaysian mechanics like David or J4C/Boss/2277 having Calvin.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaiyuncc

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back