Membership Has Its Privileges

MapleLeaf

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
I was at a major hotel around River Valley (opposite Greatworld Mall) yesterday for a company DnD.

As I approached the driveway, it was congested with several cars and a few taxis. I was fourth or fifth car behind. On my left was a row of unoccupied barricaded Reserved Lots.

Hotel staff saw my non-Jap car, signalled to me if I want to park. I gave a thumb-up OK sign. He removed the barricade and I parked.

Membership has its privileges. The Realities of Life!!!

It's Not fair, but it's alright.... as long as you are on the correct side of the unfairness.

Re: Membership Has Its Privileges

I have a parking coupon from the function. But at 1am, nobody was around to bother about me driving off.

I was prepared to pay a normal $10 valet service though... officially $8.

Yeah small people kowtow to the perceived rich.

When I drive my car to the petrol kiosk, I am "sir" to the pump attendant... I can take my time to shop in the minimart before paying. I can be thanked for being a customer. And I can have a nice day.

When I ride my Vespa, the same guy tells me to move my bike out of the way as soon as the last drop of fuel goes in, so I don't keep car drivers waiting :shakehea:

I also have friends who will tell me die die must drive BMW, even 318 or 320 are better cars than a GTR.......

Oilman;922022 said:
When I ride my Vespa, the same guy tells me to move my bike out of the way as soon as the last drop of fuel goes in, so I don't keep car drivers waiting :shakehea:

Vespa no Strawberry model? Only tiak tiak tiak....

More like bok-bok-bok!

Depends on the valet guy ...... Did you tip him ? After all, he risks getting farked by the anti queue cutting crowd.

Point being? Car park attendant is a badge-whore?

They just want to ensure the front lots are occupied with only conti car or the more exp car else their hotel will look like budget hotel. If there is 1 reserve lot available and there's a aston martin behind u.............. your thread would be " KNN member got privileges !!! "
tio bo

I thought BMW is all over this island. Throw a rock and it will hit a BMW with 50% probability. No longer an elite brand. Carpark attendant needs some re-education.

I am a gentleman. If such a case were to present itself to me, I will graciously wind my window down & say, "thank you, but I really must decline, because there are more needy drivers than myself".

I'm preparing for a life in politics ala the PAP tripoders, I mean, self-sacrificing MPs.

... and i thot wot membership?

strip club membership? rws membership? or golf club membership....

haha. your bmw "membership" might give you VIP status in the kidnapper's club over the checkpoint. i rather stay low. i sked.

Meek;922111 said:
... and i thot wot membership?

strip club membership? rws membership? or golf club membership....

haha. your bmw "membership" might give you VIP status in the kidnapper's club over the checkpoint. i rather stay low. i sked.

How low can you go? You're a zharboh in a Bimmer..... Eye catching leh

Membership Has Its Privileges

wobbles;922116 said:
How low can you go? You're a zharboh in a Bimmer..... Eye catching leh

my x1 is 6 inches higher... but definitely not as flashy as your bling bling 67... errr... i mean 6 and 7.

ka..kakaka....

DrK;922069 said:
I thought BMW is all over this island. Throw a rock and it will hit a BMW with 50% probability. No longer an elite brand. Carpark attendant needs some re-education.

Cant agree more with you. Thats why I sold my bimmer to be more unique. ;-)

By the way, what so brand whore about conti? Fiat, Seat, Skoda, Opel etc also conti while Lexus is Jap, while I think the latter or even GTR and EVO carry more weight leh... ;-)

DrK;922069 said:

By the way, what so brand whore about conti? Fiat, Seat, Skoda, Opel etc also conti while Lexus is Jap, while I think the latter or even GTR and EVO carry more weight leh... ;-)

snowmanyee;922134 said:

so long driver must be SART......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

driver SART or no SART also cannot see thru Sherman's tint.

MapleLeaf;922170 said:
driver SART or no SART also cannot see thru Sherman's tint.

Lolz, yes met him today......dark

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetsystems

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups