i-Drive GPS - Map

Re: i-Drive GPS - Map

Yes, mine has the whole KPE (I think) from Rochor to TPE.

aztecarion;752025 said:
Sorry to disappoint you. The Bartley Viaduct is not in this version too. Do you have the whole KPE in your current version?

Realize the new 2011 version come with estimated time & countdown KM to destination that display at the bottom right but still cannot key in postal code.

Last edited by a moderator:

donaldho;752135 said:
Realize the new 2011 version come with estimated time & countdown KM to destination that display at the bottom right but still cannot key in postal code.

You mean the iDrive Navi, NOT the DVD? My 2008 E60 already have estimate time and countdown Km mah.

MapleLeaf;752525 said:
You mean the iDrive Navi, NOT the DVD? My 2008 E60 already have estimate time and countdown Km mah.

Previously is only on the 'computer' But now is on the main display can view liao. No? or did I miss that perviously?

Hi folks,

Just gotten a 05 E66.

My GPS is the 05/06 model and i realized that on the DVD cover that came with the car, there is a chassis number? Is it tied to per car?
Also, can i join in for this updated GPS map please?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Stanley

Will send you a SMS on this.

Stanleyp;767453 said:
Hi folks,

Just gotten a 05 E66.

My GPS is the 05/06 model and i realized that on the DVD cover that came with the car, there is a chassis number? Is it tied to per car?
Also, can i join in for this updated GPS map please?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Stanley

aztecarion;767509 said:
Will send you a SMS on this.

Thanks for the update bro.....didn't know that it will not work for E66 :uhhh:

Do you guys know if there is another way to update maps on our model?

Sorry to disturb all the bros here. i am new in this BMW forum. i just bought a BMW 323i few months ago . but i dun have Singapore Map . only have Hong Kong Map. can i know how to change the map in the i Drive. ?

Thanks...

This thread has been awhile. we are now using 2011 DVD map with the help of one of the bros here. If yours work on DVD and not hard disc then you can contact him to see if he can sell you a replica disc.

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back