i-Drive GPS - Map

zennie

Hi,

I just got a used 325i. E90. There is i drive and the DVD says 2006. How do I get the latest map? Where can I get it and how much will it cost? Thanks.

Re: i-Drive GPS - Map

zennie;471233 said:
Hi,

I just got a used 325i. E90. There is i drive and the DVD says 2006. How do I get the latest map? Where can I get it and how much will it cost? Thanks.

Forget it zennie... even the updated maps are not very user friendly.. just get an aftermarket garmin.. tats wat i do for mine. Bored of ur GTI so quickly? :)

Hi, any have an additional copy of the 2009 idrive DVD map to spare or FS? Thanks.

Update for my 6er idrive map cost $1800....silly if you ask me.

Am looking to upgrade my E60's 2006 Navigation Disc. Called few workshops. Seems like only can get updated disc (2010) only from PML.

PML Quoted me $823 ! Say gotto wait awhile for collection. Cos all the new navigation data uses hard drive. As for Discs they gotto indent.

Anyone got any idea- other than PML, is there any other sources???

Or does anyone have a copy of 2009 or 2010 disc wanna let go? Pls PM me the price...thank you!!!

E60 DVD GPS disc. Let's work on group buy.... this thread redirected to "Verified Member"category.

Called PML regarding latest update for the GPS. Told me $1k++!!! Told the saleman he must be kidding me!! (*&(^$*%# =p

Hi not sure if i am too late so is there a group buy for the latest mapping dvd?Or if anyone wanna let go pls PM me thanks

Any bro has a 2009 or later DVD map from me to try before I decide if it is worth upgrading? I would be happy to buy coffee. Thanks.

I think 2010 version is in hard-disk only with the latest I-drive.

ktnpl;495632 said:
I think 2010 version is in hard-disk only with the latest I-drive.

bro if thats the case do u think its possible to transfer it to cd form?

Would be keen if a group buy results in a "real" discount. Else, it's just pure bullshit to charge top dollar for a map upgrade. Blah blah blah...

you all should get together and buy one disc then just copy for everyone.. my dvd is a copy and works fine..

6363;495641 said:
bro if thats the case do u think its possible to transfer it to cd form?

There's no option to copy so it's not possible unless someone can hack into the on-board computer.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666boston

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back