G30 owners please fall in!

Hi guys, collected my first BMW in days ago (520i). Had been driving Japanese rides - GS300, FXT - previously and overall, it has been a good experience so far. Would like to get some advise here. Should I go for a PH9 coating or just stay put with the current paint setup.

Hi, my preference would be to drive the new car for a few months (6 if possible) then send it for grooming with a service provider who offers maintenance package n not those that do a one-off or fire n forget type of services.

520d g30 2017.

looking for strut or antiroll bars..

anyone has where for recommendation? Any workshop around in sg that can call up to check?

Heard Bilstein or H&R may have but i think they are more to springs?

Hi,

Not sure when but recently I noticed that when I activate my Parking Assistant to show the 360 view, my car will prompt a box with P icon and ask me to stop to park the car.

I recently just sent my car for 1st servicing after 6 months with PML. Is this a new feature? any advise?

Hi,

Not sure when but recently I noticed that when I activate my Parking Assistant to show the 360 view, my car will prompt a box with P icon and ask me to stop to park the car.

I recently just sent my car for 1st servicing after 6 months with PML. Is this a new feature? any advise?

That's the auto park feature :)

Hi guys, collected my first BMW in days ago (520i). Had been driving Japanese rides - GS300, FXT - previously and overall, it has been a good experience so far. Would like to get some advise here. Should I go for a PH9 coating or just stay put with the current paint setup.

Hi, I just got a management car 530e that seem to be in pristine condition. I brought it to Groomworkz at Senang Crescent for some fancy coating. They have been doing all my cars for more than 10 yrs. Check them out. Good and reliable service.

We have an official G30///SG club.
This is an exclusive chat group for Singapore G30 owners only. We discuss topics about mods and other stuff mostly car related in the chat, do regular meet up and night drives.

https://www.facebook.com/G30Singapore/

Pls PM us at FB if you are keen to join our chat. We look forward to welcoming you Have a wonderful day

Last edited:
Help-someone or something bump into my inner tail light, and it cracked. Can I just replace the lens ? Any help in sourcing is appreciated. Thanks

hi everyone,

I am shopping around for a G30. I am currently driving an E-class. I have a few questions:

1. I went to the PML website. I saw that the 520i Luxury comes with an automatic transmission with paddles whilst the 530i Luxury comes with Sports automatic transmission with paddles (8-speed). What is the difference? Does it mean that the 520i Luxury does not have 8 speed?

2. Are there any owners here with 530e? Any feedback about the performance of this car? I am interested in the hybrid but don't really like the Mercedes E300e. I have driven the Lexus 300h which has a very smooth ride but it does not need an external charging like the E300e.

Any inputs would be most welcome.

I had the 530e as courtesy car from PML last week for a couple of days.
It's a very quiet car and power wise, I think it lacked punch especially from mid to high power band.
Pick up is decent but you will have to gently ease in the throttle or you will feel a tuck if you try a traffic drag.
For my case, it's always on engine mode since I do not have the distance to charge it and the car came 0 charge. So cant say much in the electric motor. The rest of the features will be more or less standard g30 equipment.

Just came back to the BMW family after one big round. Got a 540 recently. Happe to catch up soon! Any chat group, please add... thanks!

We have an official G30///SG club.
This is an exclusive chat group for Singapore G30 owners only. We discuss topics about mods and other stuff mostly car related in the chat, do regular meet up and night drives.

https://www.facebook.com/G30Singapore/

Pls PM us at FB if you are keen to join our chat. We look forward to welcoming you Have a wonderful day

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back