G30 owners please fall in!

Hi Friends,

I am so sorry that I had not responded for so long, my apology, was very busy.

If you are interested to join our official G30///SG chat you can drop us a msg on FB, there are more admin there to reply you.

https://www.facebook.com/G30Singapore/

I will go through my msg and reply to you as soon as possible.

Again I apologize for the delay.

Last edited:
hi all,
i am new to this so pls let me know if i am doing it right. tks

dekitting my M performance exhaust for G30 530i Msport, anyone interested? pls pm me for further information. thank you

We have an official G30 SG club.
This is an exclusive chat group for Singapore G30 owners only. We discuss topics about mods and other stuff mostly car related in the chat, do regular meet up and night drives.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BMW-G30-Club-Singapore-597014157327653/posts/

Pls PM me if you are keen to join our chat. We look forward to welcoming you Have a wonderful day
Hi, be very glad to join if permitted but I’m changing to a X4 end June tks for the offer

New G30 owner taking delivery in July 2019 can add me

Think of swapping my original 18 inch to 19 inch 664m with non run flat ContiSportContact but would comfort suffer a lot

Can add me in the whatsapp gp

New owner here, just picked up mine on Monday.

Quick qns - what's the effect on fuel consumption going up from 18" to 19" tyres?
I used to have the F10 but when I jumped to 20", it's pretty, but the consumption was horrendous so i'm just thinking hard about going back to 20"!

For a guide, I'm on 20inch factory wheels doing ave 6.7km/l on a 3l engine with no high way driving.
Good or bad I dunno cos my office is only 10 mins away from home and I refuel every 10 days or so.

Hi everybody, may I know where in Singapore can I find carbon fibre parts for G30? Looking for the F90 M5 type of slim trunk spoiler but in carbon fiber. And maybe carbon fibre side vent cover and also front grille.

Hi,

First post here!.

I am pending delivery of my 530e bought as an ex-event car. I have heard pretty bad reviews of the stock sound system. They weren't lying on hearing it personally. Looking to do a drop-in replacement upgrade with better speakers. Bavsound seems quite recommended on US forums. However, I have difficulty identifying what audio package this car comes with, I know it's a base system (not HK, definitely not B&W) but is it the "12 speakers (HiFi)" system? Both HK and B&W are 16 speakers system with tweeter at the wing mirror side.

Any installers to recommend? Not seeking ICE nirvana, just something better and VFM.

Thanks!

Bro tauzero, I used to drive a 528i. Like you, I was not satisfied with the stock sound system. Upon reaching the 3rd year of my ride, I itchy backside and changed it to ‘original’ bmw HK sound system. Cost me 5k. What can go wrong right? Speaker swapped speaker. Easy job.

Worse mistake I made! The new speakers could not integrate properly with the car electronics. After playing songs from my iPhone, if you park the car and then start again, the car will not remember the old song and continue playing. That’s not the worst. The phone call quality dropped drastically. Previously, my Friend described telephone conversation with me as though I’m next to him. But after the speaker change, it became like there is a constant wind sound. Dropped calls. Bluetooth connection failed.

Maybe now the after market BMW HK or BW system is better. But I will never do this again. Stay stock. My two cents, pls don’t flame me for my own bad experience.. maybe I was just unlucky. Drive safe everyone!

Worse mistake I made! The new speakers could not integrate properly with the car electronics. After playing songs from my iPhone, if you park the car and then start again, the car will not remember the old song and continue playing. That’s not the worst. The phone call quality dropped drastically. Previously, my Friend described telephone conversation with me as though I’m next to him. But after the speaker change, it became like there is a constant wind sound. Dropped calls. Bluetooth connection failed.

Was it installed by PML? 5K sounds like what they will probably charge. I am surprised they didn't go a better job of it for you.

In any case, I have come to realise that my car comes with the BASE stereo speakers.... So good bye to any BAVsound drop in replacement etc. Probably have to do the upgrading through one of them audio installers. I am not planning to spend 5K so... maybe you have a point, if it ain't broke don't change it.

Hi guys. Collected my g30 520i Lux from Pml few weeks ago. Overall satisfied with the car.

But how do I turn off the daylight running lights? Sometimes in carpark waiting I noticed my light is on. Went into settings and can only find the welcome lights toggle on or off. Any ideas?

Hi guys. Collected my g30 520i Lux from Pml few weeks ago. Overall satisfied with the car.

But how do I turn off the daylight running lights? Sometimes in carpark waiting I noticed my light is on. Went into settings and can only find the welcome lights toggle on or off. Any ideas?

Congrats on new purchase.

Apparently it can’t be done, bro, at least not by user and also not by PML.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back