F8x M3/M4

Re: F8x M3/M4

T6;1090584 said:
Wow nice selections. I will enquire from Munich. I assume you ordered from them?

Yes from MA. How much are your ceramics? That must be ouch!

Scuderia;1090585 said:
Yes from MA. How much are your ceramics? That must be ouch!

Honestly no idea. This car was pre-ordered by Munich with ceramics. As I wanted this exterior colour i.e. mineral grey. we closed the deal from there.

T6;1090586 said:
Honestly no idea. This car was pre-ordered by Munich with ceramics. As I wanted this exterior colour i.e. mineral grey. we closed the deal from there.

I wish mine has it.

Scuderia;1090589 said:
I wish mine has it.

I think it is alot cheaper to retrofit locally.

Hi Andy, would love to see your pics but unfortunately upon clicked,

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Ahwing;1090593 said:
Hi Andy, would love to see your pics but unfortunately upon clicked,

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Thanks Wing. I have reloaded the pics.

T6;1090590 said:
I think it is alot cheaper to retrofit locally.

as an option its $38,800. but apparently its low on stocks at the moment, need to wait..

comparing to europe pricing at 9000 euro.. the difference is apparent.

masschaoz;1090603 said:
as an option its $38,800. but apparently its low on stocks at the moment, need to wait..

comparing to europe pricing at 9000 euro.. the difference is apparent.

Where to get Euro pricing?

The ceramics is 6000 pounds option in UK.

Very nice, Andy! Congrats :thumbsup:

Superb, thanks for sharing T6. The F80 looks much more differentiated from F30 than F82/F32, maybe due to the muscular fenders.

I test drove the M4 today (as M3 not available for test drive) and found the steering to be less "sharp/direct" than E92 M3. Maybe I didn't push it hard enough, but didn't get the "direct steering to wheel connection" feel I get from the E92 M3. How does this compare on your F80 vs E90 M3 ?

ttoh;1090660 said:
Superb, thanks for sharing T6. The F80 looks much more differentiated from F30 than F82/F32, maybe due to the muscular fenders.

I test drove the M4 today (as M3 not available for test drive) and found the steering to be less "sharp/direct" than E92 M3. Maybe I didn't push it hard enough, but didn't get the "direct steering to wheel connection" feel I get from the E92 M3. How does this compare on your F80 vs E90 M3 ?

I share your view but it is very marginal. I am not sure which steering mode you tested when in the M4. If it is set to Sports it is pretty close. Overall the availability of the Comfort mode setting does help the less enthus drivers who want a more comfy drive as it is less tiring to steer.

Maybe be that's why the new M3/4 have 2 M buttons for my permutations of personal setting.

T6;1090683 said:
I share your view but it is very marginal. I am not sure which steering mode you tested when in the M4. If it is set to Sports it is pretty close. Overall the availability of the Comfort mode setting does help the less enthus drivers who want a more comfy drive as it is less tiring to steer.

Maybe be that's why the new M3/4 have 2 M buttons for my permutations of personal setting.

It's important to note that when bearing down on NS highway at speeds approaching 200 km/h, one would appreciate the heavy steering. Sport Plus comes into its element in such situations. I used it a lot a few weeks back in a road trip to KL in my M5.

I hope locally nobody ordered the Yas Marina blue M3...

clar;1091547 said:
I hope locally nobody ordered the Yas Marina blue M3...

It has its fans. Definitely already at least one M3 and M4 on our roads in YMB.

T6;1091548 said:
It has its fans. Definitely already at least one M3 and M4 on our roads in YMB.

Not trying to be nasty or anything. I have always thot it reminded me of something, but couldn't make sense out of it until a fren told me... :lol2:

clar;1091549 said:
Not trying to be nasty or anything. I have always thot it reminded me of something, but couldn't make sense out of it until a fren told me... :lol2:

Hehe ... Tbh , actually it's different when u see it side by side.

The Pantone of the Yas marina is more "pastel-like" than that cab .

Looks really unique :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalaliveco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back