F8x M3/M4

Re: F8x M3/M4

they even have barebone unit for M4 coupe. you get manual transmission, 18inch rims and fabric seats lolz.

They follow porky style everything oso option? Used car buyer will be stressed with all the diff specs when buying.

LOL, always take it with a pitch of salt when MA has a "sale" :shock:

JuzMe;1089773 said:
LOL, always take it with a pitch of salt when MA has a "sale" :shock:

I spec the M4 yesterday.. 121k of options.. Lol.. Omg.. Porsche I only had to add about 40-50k of options

Did any brother consider Maserati Ghibli?
almost same price as M3 M4....

masschaoz;1089871 said:
I spec the M4 yesterday.. 121k of options.. Lol.. Omg.. Porsche I only had to add about 40-50k of options

Wow, 121k. Can reveal some of those options?

Littlered;1089888 said:
Wow, 121k. Can reveal some of those options?

Dct, full merino leather interior, navigAtion system, Bluetooth phone support, 19" rims, metallic paintwork, memory seats, full pdc, and other miscellaneous stuff, never include ceramic brakes..

masschaoz;1089899 said:
Dct, full merino leather interior, navigAtion system, Bluetooth phone support, 19" rims, metallic paintwork, memory seats, full pdc, and other miscellaneous stuff, never include ceramic brakes..
That's a lot of $$$ just for the above options

this forum stupd advert pop ups is getting ridiculous I cannot even close them to read the forum pages lolz

Can anyone kindly share what the base unit M3 from MA comes with (specs)? Thanks!

hktdc;1089915 said:
Can anyone kindly share what the base unit M3 from MA comes with (specs)? Thanks!

6 speed manual, 18"rims. Xenon lights. Cloth manual seats. Normal BMW audio system. No HUD, can't rem if idrive is in.

I kinda like this new approach. Keep the base cost low and let the customer choose what to spec in rather than being wedged into paying extra ARF for stuff you do not appreciate. Other than the DCT, the rest can probably be retrofitted at half the price or less. Good move I think.

Littlered;1089937 said:
I kinda like this new approach. Keep the base cost low and let the customer choose what to spec in rather than being wedged into paying extra ARF for stuff you do not appreciate. Other than the DCT, the rest can probably be retrofitted at half the price or less. Good move I think.
But u retro fit will void Munich 5 year all inclusive warranty

masschaoz;1089941 said:
But u retro fit will void Munich 5 year all inclusive warranty

I believe in the bathtub theory. Things fail within 6 months or at end of 5 years. :cool:

Littlered;1089943 said:
I believe in the bathtub theory. Things fail within 6 months or at end of 5 years. :cool:

Trust me..even for //M it doesn't happen that way.. Lol.

I told my Ang moh Hiadee the M4 specs are 120k without ceramic brakes. He choked on his plate of Mee Rebus in front of me, and sprayed some onto my plate of Mee Siam too. No its not due to the chilli.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahbengdriver;1089954 said:
I told my Ang moh Hiadee the M4 specs are 120k without ceramic brakes. He choked on his plate of Mee Rebus in front me, and sprayed some onto my plate of Mee Siam too. No its not due to the chilli.

Ceramic brakes another 38k.. Lol.. Europe sell much much cheaper..

masschaoz;1089930 said:
6 speed manual, 18"rims. Xenon lights. Cloth manual seats. Normal BMW audio system. No HUD, can't rem if idrive is in.
Thanks for the info!

masschaoz;1089956 said:
Ceramic brakes another 38k.. Lol.. Europe sell much much cheaper..

i think if bring in to retrofit is cheaper, also can make back some $$ when you sell off your stock composite brakes :)

btw, the base model comes with the following:

1. 6 Speed Manual gearbox
2. M drive
3. cloth (Carbon structure) seats
4. Multi function steering wheel
5. 18" light alloy wheels
6. Xenon lights
7. BMW individual headliner
8. Non-metallic paintwork

Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Members online