F10 can read SMS !!!!

Re: F10 can read SMS !!!!

Just a check,

My multimedia shows MX-003.005.004
Telephone TX-003.005.004.

Is is the latest version? Coz i can't read sms at all on my S3.

Just a check,

Hi BoneDic,

Any link to website for downloading the latest BT software? Thanks.

BoneDoc;905372 said:
Works fine with my iPhone 5. Had to enable show notifications on the Bluetooth menu. Messages only come in while you're sync'd. Also u need the latest Bluetooth software (download at BMW web site and upgrade using USB in glove compartment)

One trick is to set one of your short cut buttons to messages. That way when your phone vibrates and the message icon appears you can read the sms with one touch.

No email though

Liverpudlian;922949 said:
Just a check,

Hey bro. S3 cfm can read SMS on f10. Nothing to do with which vers of the above. I'm very very sure.

horrible;934315 said:
Mine can read too
Too bad whatsapp can't work with f10

Theoretically, it should work, coz the SMS & Whatsapp uses the same "notification"....

My Lumia perfectly syncs and can read n the car can speak the sms too but the bloody iphone5 cannot....wtf......

Anyone knows how to erase the messages showing up in Office? I have since deleted the sms frommmy phine, but they still show up in Office. And because they are there, new sms do not show up. Is that common?

hey bros!! off topic a little
i've Opend up a new thread in case some have missed this. to keep our e60s spirit alive and flying high, I have initiated a meetup on the 26th dec (wednesday)7pm. Venue: kallang Mac .(big carpark between KFC and Mac)
Will be pleasured to see f10 (new 5 series)and other series joining us at the meetup.
we are in the mist of planning a convoy drive to somewhere....
so if any bros here keen to join us, please place your nick on the opened thread.
3 series will be merging meetup with us on wednesday and I'm sure the turn up will be superb ..... Just like the old times haha
Any suggestions are welcome!
Please note meetup will only materialize if there's good responses.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back