ECU remapping...

Re: ECU remapping...

Mr Bob;674731 said:
Hi SnowDog

Interested in remapping my 2007 325. Wondering about the cost and benefits (power / torque improvements). Thx.

tsystem;682138 said:
Hi Snowdog,

You able to remap a E88 120i ? If so, what are the power gains on stock and how much does it cost.

Thanks in advance Snowdog!

ktkwee;682160 said:
hi snowdog, can pm me price and gains on my E60 520i LCI model.

Guys,

You got PM.

:D

pm for 318i LCI.

Hi Snowdog,

I got a 2006 E90 323i with 175bhp. Can just an ECU remap bring its power to the same as 2008 model with 200bhp? How about bumping it up to the 325i's 218bhp?

Is there a way to measure the improvement and provide guarantee of some sort? Coz i hv heard of owners remapping 323i's ECU and find no noticeable difference in power.

Also, kindly let me know if its a safe procedure (won't be working the engine and other components too hard till it could eventually break down easily), would it cause increased in fuel consumption and will i get into trouble during yearly VICOM inspections?

master;684558 said:
hi bro snowdog,

could you tell me the price for e60 523i?

thanks

abeautifulday;684819 said:
Hey bro, I'm getting my new f10 528i end of this month, may be thinking of remapping it. PM me the details pls..

U got PM.

:dance:

PodHead;684463 said:
Hi Snowdog,

I got a 2006 E90 323i with 175bhp. Can just an ECU remap bring its power to the same as 2008 model with 200bhp? How about bumping it up to the 325i's 218bhp?

Is there a way to measure the improvement and provide guarantee of some sort? Coz i hv heard of owners remapping 323i's ECU and find no noticeable difference in power.

Also, kindly let me know if its a safe procedure (won't be working the engine and other components too hard till it could eventually break down easily), would it cause increased in fuel consumption and will i get into trouble during yearly VICOM inspections?

ECU remap will bring the power up by 18hp. To bump it up near 218, u need hardwares like air filter, exhaust, etc to push it near to that rating and use piggyback instead of remap.

You can do a dyno base run before and after if you would like.

You are not FI-ing the car, so wear n tear will be at its minimal. I can't tell you about FC, if you are heavy footed after the hp increase. :yummie:

Look under ONE.MOTORING - Modifications Not Allowed for reference to what is not allowed.

:goodup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daoquangminh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups