ECU remapping...

Terry

Legendary 10 Years
roughly how many bhp can i gain from ECU remapping? on an E60 520i... and roughly how much?

Re: ECU remapping...

juz only remapping on AFR alone, maybe max at 10bhp.

whats the diff between ECU tuning and remapping? i heard can reach up to 30bhp...how to do that?

Like said if remap AFR alone i think max u can get out of ur valvetronic engine is 10hp.

But if ignition timing is advanced and or valve phasing is tuned. Additional hp can be gained inconjunction with the air/exhaust mods.

Not sure if 30hp can be achieved though, if can good.

Cheers!

xxterxx said:
roughly how many bhp can i gain from ECU remapping? on an E60 520i... and roughly how much?

I believe 'Snowdog' can help... I've gone for the HiOp ECU Tuning programe a coupla times and have not been disappointed... IMHO, its pretty good value for money cos you CAN feel the gains, instead of some 'upgrades' where you actually wonder if its just psychological... Apart from that, its also fully reversable...

Paging Snowdog..!

Hi guys,

The info provided was very helpful. Anyone can advise where can one go to for the ECU upgrades and roughly the estimated charges?

As for warranty issues with PML, will it be viod?

Any response is appreciated.

Thanks.

Oh Snowdog... Where art thou..???

Freeman said:
Hi guys,

The info provided was very helpful. Anyone can advise where can one go to for the ECU upgrades and roughly the estimated charges?

As for warranty issues with PML, will it be viod?

Any response is appreciated.

Thanks.

You got PM, Bro.

:)

PM me the price n the name of chip too....mines a 2003 318i

snowdog said:
You can gain 15 to 18 more horses with ECU retuning.

wow, thats quiet a lot!! ...is this in reference to the 2.2l engine or 3.0l ?? and also are these figures dynoed or just butt feel. thanks

Rastaman said:
wow, thats quiet a lot!! ...is this in reference to the 2.2l engine or 3.0l ?? and also are these figures dynoed or just butt feel. thanks

With reference to 2.2L with dyno. For the 3.0L, we dyno tested the car - the figure is about 20 more horses. Guess it's more pronouced on the bigger engines.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back