Collecting ride

Re: Collecting ride

LouisLain;925649 said:
Is that true that 116i/118i dun have d servicing booklet?
It is paperless :p

Hi all, i have been driving my 116 since july and am now hoping to change to leather seats. I wonder if anyone has done so recently and can share on where they got it done? Thanks in advance

Roidana;926240 said:
Hi all, i have been driving my 116 since july and am now hoping to change to leather seats. I wonder if anyone has done so recently and can share on where they got it done? Thanks in advance

paging for kelnavin...... leather seats....

I asked one of the SA on the disabling of start stop function, he told me must put the car there for 1 1/2 days for programming o_O. Anyway, i'm so going down on next Wednesday to disable it le, the function can be quite irritating at times. :/

Would it be possible to disable the auto start stop function before collecting the ride? Thinking to ask my SA to arrange for it.

mpenzakc74;928682 said:
Would it be possible to disable the auto start stop function before collecting the ride? Thinking to ask my SA to arrange for it.
It is possible if you press him strongly and I requested my SA to do before collection. He did not do and came with all bs stories!

mpenzakc74;928762 said:
Was advised to only change at the first servicing. I will just give it a try first I guess.

First official service is at 10K or after 6-7 months! BUt, you can live with the hard button press everytime you start the car!

Don't think it will drain the battery but the wear and tear could be faster.....

I try to off whenever I remember....

stop-start more applicable in European cities where the distance is longer
with less traffic stops and each stop is typically longer

Congrats to all the new owners, check out the mod thread for ideas on how to spend your bonus!

leslie11;936294 said:
Congrats to all the new owners, check out the mod thread for ideas on how to spend your bonus!
Wah Les, poison suggestion :thumbsup: :)

Btw, congrats to fellow new owners. Merry Christmas and happy holiday!

fOody;928428 said:
I asked one of the SA on the disabling of start stop function, he told me must put the car there for 1 1/2 days for programming o_O. Anyway, i'm so going down on next Wednesday to disable it le, the function can be quite irritating at times. :/

I think don't disable it. Just enable the memory function will do. I enabled for my aircon as well, so will not be auto start whenever engine starts

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetsystems

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back