Collecting ride

Eastmints

Anyone collecting ride soon or due to do so in July or Aug?

If so, which model you booked? :thinking:

Mine 118 due to arrive early July so should collect by mid July. Hopefully :sleepy:

Re: Collecting ride

Congrats...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeers

Same here...ordered 22 may....said end june, now become mid to end jul....alpine white issues.....

Germany ran out of whIte paint? :)

Ours could be same shipment then... Arrive early July then take another few days to register and do paperwork... By then mid July liao :thinking:

Mine 1st week july. Mineral grey 116i. Meanwhile driving my vw.:juggle:

ginmin;838978 said:
Mine 1st week july. Mineral grey 116i. Meanwhile driving my vw.:juggle:

HI ginmin? Which VW model? MIne Jetta VI Sports.

I sick of VGS service ran to BMW, then realised PML also lots of complaints.... :)

Eastmints;839034 said:
HI ginmin? Which VW model? MIne Jetta VI Sports.

I sick of VGS service ran to BMW, then realised PML also lots of complaints.... :)

Hi Eastmints, heh heh another fellow vw bro. Yeap bang table at vcs so many times thot i give my habs a rest. Hmmm seem like other continental brands gt complaints also from wat u read- merc, peugeot, bur vw got very consistent complaint records. Only heard gd things abt volvo n lexus?
mine is mk6 golf sports. Jetta very popular.Waah yr vw mus be quite new..heh heh no wonder my SE ask how come PML got alot of vw owners trading in...

ginmin;839041 said:
Hi Eastmints, heh heh another fellow vw bro. Yeap bang table at vcs so many times thot i give my habs a rest. Hmmm seem like other continental brands gt complaints also from wat u read- merc, peugeot, bur vw got very consistent complaint records. Only heard gd things abt volvo n lexus?
mine is mk6 golf sports. Jetta very popular.Waah yr vw mus be quite new..heh heh no wonder my SE ask how come PML got alot of vw owners trading in...

hi VW and now BMW bro, ya.. i very worried about the infamous DSG issue. Have not hit me yet but not sure when and i feel cannot wait lor.

Then my backside itchy took my home minister for a visit to PML to test drive the 1er. She was impressed. Just to be sure, i went to test drive A4 and C180 as well but her eyes fixed on BMW liao. When the home minister says okie, who am i to disagree :yummie:

PML may have service issue but coming from VW background, i feel i well trained liao :sleepy:

Eastmints;839203 said:
hi VW and now BMW bro, ya.. i very worried about the infamous DSG issue. Have not hit me yet but not sure when and i feel cannot wait lor.

Then my backside itchy took my home minister for a visit to PML to test drive the 1er. She was impressed. Just to be sure, i went to test drive A4 and C180 as well but her eyes fixed on BMW liao. When the home minister says okie, who am i to disagree :yummie:

PML may have service issue but coming from VW background, i feel i well trained liao :sleepy:

Me 2, went to test drive volvo s60 t4, c180k n bmw116. S60 cannot make it, c180k not too bad but trade in n disc little then test drive 116, blown away by steady n smooth ride, gd insulation n interior swee. Exterior is muscular look. Same like u, my home minister also impressed n SE give me what i wan for my trade in so deal sealed within 2 days.
Yeah VW teach us well about consumer rights:screwedu::furious:

Jus met a vw scirocco driver this evening who jus had MU failure n very fed up wuth vcs service. He witness fast n furious wkshop tech bang another vw while doing a reverse at high speed. Pity the owners of the two cars at alexandra.

ginmin;839214 said:
Me 2, went to test drive volvo s60 t4, c180k n bmw116. S60 cannot make it, c180k not too bad but trade in n disc little then test drive 116, blown away by steady n smooth ride, gd insulation n interior swee. Exterior is muscular look. Same like u, my home minister also impressed n SE give me what i wan for my trade in so deal sealed within 2 days.
Yeah VW teach us well about consumer rights:screwedu::furious:

Jus met a vw scirocco driver this evening who jus had MU failure n very fed up wuth vcs service. He witness fast n furious wkshop tech bang another vw while doing a reverse at high speed. Pity the owners of the two cars at alexandra.

Wah biang eh... another case of tech banging customer's car? I am very worried when i send car in... car supposed to be sent in for servicing, in the end need more than just servicing... :furious:

I quite like scirocco look as well but feel a bit bengish... 1er on the other hand has a classic yet sporty look

I am just too smitten by the 1er look... read somewhere a lot of people dun like the front look... dun know why i just love the look leh....

Ask you hah why S60 cannot make it? I actually want to go test S60 as well but my home minister said dun waste time liao... already like means like. Just buy...

Eastmints;839223 said:
Wah biang eh... another case of tech banging customer's car? I am very worried when i send car in... car supposed to be sent in for servicing, in the end need more than just servicing... :furious:

I quite like scirocco look as well but feel a bit bengish... 1er on the other hand has a classic yet sporty look

I am just too smitten by the 1er look... read somewhere a lot of people dun like the front look... dun know why i just love the look leh....

Ask you hah why S60 cannot make it? I actually want to go test S60 as well but my home minister said dun waste time liao... already like means like. Just buy...

S60 t4 insulation not gd leh, feel engine rough and power not as linear as 116. Inside the S60 very plain unless u go for R design which is 20k more, though seats r comfy n ergonomic. My home minister ask how come volvo sound liddat. Volvo is a branded Ford since they share same engine? Maybe the s60 t5 wld be different. S60 6 speed gearbox sound more harsh n not so smooth as 116 8 speeder.

I think the 116 n 118 need some time to get use to the look. More brutish muscle look than pretty boy look. Yeah some auto reviewer say the front look like the green pig from angry birds. I guess to each his own. We like can liao.

ginmin;839247 said:
S60 t4 insulation not gd leh, feel engine rough and power not as linear as 116. Inside the S60 very plain unless u go for R design which is 20k more, though seats r comfy n ergonomic. My home minister ask how come volvo sound liddat. Volvo is a branded Ford since they share same engine? Maybe the s60 t5 wld be different. S60 6 speed gearbox sound more harsh n not so smooth as 116 8 speeder.

I think the 116 n 118 need some time to get use to the look. More brutish muscle look than pretty boy look. Yeah some auto reviewer say the front look like the green pig from angry birds. I guess to each his own. We like can liao.

Look like home ministers these days prefer BMW ya :goodup:

Eastmints;839255 said:
Look like home ministers these days prefer BMW ya :goodup:

agreed.. :woottt:

Don't understand why u guys need to seek wife approval to buy a car? Since u r the one who pay.

Ivan Chan;839263 said:
Don't understand why u guys need to seek wife approval to buy a car? Since u r the one who pay.

coz they sit inside the car most often..
if they dun like.. the nagging can really be zzzz
so play safe..

anyway this F20 I bought then told my wife.. :lol2:

Hi brother, today I went to Exodus for final signing & yes, next week my ride will receive. My home minister told me that 118iSport looks not that good due to the hatchback. My thought is because ppls saw lots of sedan on the road and rare for them to see ours beloved hatchback on the road. That's why they're not keen to it. Actually, my 1st impression of 116 or 118 is sporty,hot, young & dangerous. It' got the impressive looks for long term.
Previously I went C&C for C180K, Em.. When you seat at the back the side roof will touching your head but 116/118 won't! At Volvo, besides the engine when you carefully look for the roof material, it's undefined. Lastly the VW, come on guys, the dashboard and exterior absolutely bored.
Certainly, It's the right & smart choice we alll chosen BMW 1 Series! Cheers.

Ibmpaul;839269 said:
Hi brother, today I went to Exodus for final signing & yes, next week my ride will receive. My home minister told me that 118iSport looks not that good due to the hatchback. My thought is because ppls saw lots of sedan on the road and rare for them to see ours beloved hatchback on the road. That's why they're not keen to it. Actually, my 1st impression of 116 or 118 is sporty,hot, young & dangerous. It' got the impressive looks for long term.
Previously I went C&C for C180K, Em.. When you seat at the back the side roof will touching your head but 116/118 won't! At Volvo, besides the engine when you carefully look for the roof material, it's undefined. Lastly the VW, come on guys, the dashboard and exterior absolutely bored.
Certainly, It's the right & smart choice we alll chosen BMW 1 Series! Cheers.

congrats bro!!
its a stigma in Asia that hatchback is "cheaper"..
not wrong in my F20 versus F10 and F30..
but quality definitely is there..

I was considering between F10, F20, F30 and decided on F20 based on looks, feel and cost/value ratio (internally in my mind lar :p)

CAT B was 1 of the reason for the additional 30k cost.. zzz

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666boston

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back