All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Re: All about Z4 (E89/ E86/ E85) thread

Gonna buy a DA Buffer to remove swirl marks on my car. Orbital polisher sucks, can't do much. Anyone used a DA before? Any feedback or tips?

Thanks

Yayy Or Nayy?

1p8dp3.jpg

244v9yh.jpg

Just re-sprayed my front and rear calipers orange to match the amber lights.
Maybe doing the 2 orange stripes might be OVERKILL?

anyone has a E89 sdrive 23i with Remus sport exhaust from Fong Kim can share /review the performance,sound on this, intending to upgrade to this at Fong Kim and want some views before changing, ES is out of my budget.

anvillyson;642447 said:
anyone has a E89 sdrive 23i with Remus sport exhaust from Fong Kim can share /review the performance,sound on this, intending to upgrade to this at Fong Kim and want some views before changing, ES is out of my budget.

Calling Les...............................................(RaidenGear)

cheers

anvillyson;642447 said:

i could not find any sound clip for this on E89 sdrive 23i anyone have this dun mind to upload or PM me, thanks a lot..

anvillyson;642464 said:
i could not find any sound clip for this on E89 sdrive 23i anyone have this dun mind to upload or PM me, thanks a lot..

PM RaidenGear or come down for Next week's monthly meetup? He'll be there. :chinese:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBE4C8LRsZc]YouTube - ‪BMW E89 Z4 - Remus Axelback Exhaust‬‏[/ame]

This is him HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

cupholders;642408 said:
Yayy Or Nayy?

244v9yh.jpg

Just re-sprayed my front and rear calipers orange to match the amber lights.
Maybe doing the 2 orange stripes might be OVERKILL?

Looks unique - adds a distinctive look to an all-black ride. Go for it!

Saw before on other forums ///M tri-coloured strips on a Z4 coupe.

Where did you respray your calipers and how muchie?

Sent it to Boss Motorsports and they help me spray it. They sent it to some shop upstairs hahaha. It's quite ex though. Paid close to $400. Removing the front calipers means they have to replace the brake fluid etc + labour isn't that easy.

cupholders;642699 said:
Sent it to Boss Motorsports and they help me spray it. They sent it to some shop upstairs hahaha. It's quite ex though. Paid close to $400. Removing the front calipers means they have to replace the brake fluid etc + labour isn't that easy.

Thanks for sharing. Not cheap indeed - can spray 4 rims with that. Hehe.

Munich GM announced that this weekend would be a launch of the new M5 and they're also selling the E89 M Package Bodykit and interior accessories at an unbelievable price. They're also giving out goodie bags too! So head down to the Showroom TOMORROW!

Btw, Albert's A.K.A Dress Up Duke Red Z4M ride will be on showcase!!

Posting on behalf of Albert :dance:

CHEEEERIOS!

cupholders;642699 said:

What colour's your calipers afterwhich ?

Red_Bean_Bun;642742 said:
What colour's your calipers afterwhich ?

Lambo Orange...................

MTL
cheers

cupholders;642718 said:
Munich GM announced that this weekend would be a launch of the new M5 and they're also selling the E89 M Package Bodykit and interior accessories at an unbelievable price. They're also giving out goodie bags too! So head down to the Showroom TOMORROW!

Btw, Albert's A.K.A Dress Up Duke Red Z4M ride will be on showcase!!

Posting on behalf of Albert :dance:

CHEEEERIOS!

Just came back from Munich. Didn't see the red Z4MR leh... heard from one of the sales advisors that it was being serviced.

But many other nice cars, both in the showroom and in the visitor carpark. :D

valjean;642863 said:
Just came back from Munich. Didn't see the red Z4MR leh... heard from one of the sales advisors that it was being serviced.

But many other nice cars, both in the showroom and in the visitor carpark. :D

White looks awesome man. YEAH i was there too! Didn't see any Z4M =c Saw Bobby Tonelli though hahaha.

Red_Bean_Bun;642916 said:
Did you turn your ride white ? Nice ........

Yeah, I did! One of my first "mods". I really like how the bold curves and lines on this car stood out more strongly when it turned white. But it also looks a bit dainty now, waiting for my other cosmetic improvements to be complete... hehe...

cupholders;642918 said:
White looks awesome man. YEAH i was there too! Didn't see any Z4M =c Saw Bobby Tonelli though hahaha.

The white E89 looked pretty good with the M Aero kit and glossy black rims. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789inorg

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back