Aircon Issue Resolved

Re: Aircon Issue Resolved

AJEY;540216 said:
Can PM me the workshop addr also. TIA

Check your pm

Centurion9990;539963 said:
Just had my aircon cooling coil replaced at amk ind park 2 also... Wonder we patronized the same workshop :) anyway, no dashboard noise. Aircon is super quiet and freezing cold even under the hot weather. Excellent service and reasonable priced, much cheaper than Motoaire.

Hi, I would like the contact details as well. Thanks.

Centurion9990;540054 said:
Check your pm.

Hi Centurion9990, can plse PM me contact details as well...Thanks for looking out for us forummers...!

Hi Centurion9990, can PM me the contacts as well... Thanks!

How come all BMW aircon seem to fail around same time? Weather too hot recently?....

ynotlai;540995 said:
Hi Centurion9990, can PM me the contacts as well... Thanks!

How come all BMW aircon seem to fail around same time? Weather too hot recently?....

Check your pm

hi anyone can solve this?

I am on E60. I have always turn on the blower at the footwell. I like cold air around the feet. I did not turn or adjust any knobs but sometimes I do get warm air on certain occassion, which is not what I want, and sometimes it is cold air blowing out.

Call PML to sort out but I got crab answer! Anybody can solve this mystery?

Hi Centurion,

Thanks for your PM....;) went down to see Dennis indeed he is honest and professional.

Instead of just listening to the irritating sound and claims that it is Air con blower motor that is faulty (Just like what infamous Tomika guys). He opened up the compartment below passenger dashboard and screw tight some parts.

Now the irritating sound is gone!!!

Hence, it has proven that Blower motor is not faulty. If I push my car in again with TOMIKA, they would simply cause more harm/problem to my car and charge me $600 plus...

Moreover, Dennis quoted me a price which much below what Tomika quoted me for faulty blower motor.

For those with BMW E90 Aircon problem, this is just to share with you my bad experienced i gotten from TOMIKA. It is for your risk assessment to send in your car to such an lousy workshop (Tomika).

Wow! His business from BMW must be very good recently. I also just went to him for my E36 AC compressor replacement. He does lots of Merc, not so many BMWs. Guess soon there'll be lots of BMWs there as well!

Marcus45;543124 said:
Hi Centurion,

Thanks for your PM....;) went down to see Dennis indeed he is honest and professional.

Instead of just listening to the irritating sound and claims that it is Air con blower motor that is faulty (Just like what infamous Tomika guys). He opened up the compartment below passenger dashboard and screw tight some parts.

Now the irritating sound is gone!!!

Hence, it has proven that Blower motor is not faulty. If I push my car in again with TOMIKA, they would simply cause more harm/problem to my car and charge me $600 plus...

Moreover, Dennis quoted me a price which much below what Tomika quoted me for faulty blower motor.

For those with BMW E90 Aircon problem, this is just to share with you my bad experienced i gotten from TOMIKA. It is for your risk assessment to send in your car to such an lousy workshop (Tomika).

Good to hear that you have your problem solved with $$$ well-spend :)

ynotlai;543133 said:
Wow! His business from BMW must be very good recently. I also just went to him for my E36 AC compressor replacement. He does lots of Merc, not so many BMWs. Guess soon there'll be lots of BMWs there as well!

Wah compressor replacement... :errrrrrr: Siong on pockets...

arca99;436317 said:
Went down to Motoaire yesterday for a 'Kaput' aircon....after checking, main cause is a leaking coil (5 Mins Diagnostic). Quite impressed with their speed & knowledge. Collected car after lunch today and enjoying the COOL aircon in a hot and humid Singapore.:cloud9:

Like to thanks the people in this forum for your selfless contribution and Ah Chuan from Motoaire....Also. to C3PO for your help for giving me the info with the breakdown of repairing...even though I decided to get my car fixed at Motoaire...'Kam Xia' Bro C3PO....May 'Ti Gong' bless u n your family...:)

Hi bro, my aircon also "kaput" liao. possible to advise address of motoaire? thanks.

Hi centurion,

Would it be possible for you to PM me the contact info of this place you got your aircon fixed in amk ind park 2? Thanks in advance.

Centurion9990;539963 said:
Just had my aircon cooling coil replaced at amk ind park 2 also... Wonder we patronized the same workshop :) anyway, no dashboard noise. Aircon is super quiet and freezing cold even under the hot weather. Excellent service and reasonable priced, much cheaper than Motoaire.

Anyone know the address or the contact info of the place centurion went in amk ind park 2 to get his aircon fixed? Your PM is appreciated. Thanks

Hey bro can pm me the air con details for the amk Indus park for mr Dennis

TWM warranty covers the cooling coil. Go to Khang's Automotive in Sin Ming for a check.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back