2010 - new 5 series pricing

Re: 2010 - new 5 series pricing

neilpryde;529073 said:
well it's written on black and white on the sales invoice on guaranteed COE. But if u cancel, u can't transfer

Thanks for the confirmation. It will be interesting to know why PML is giving such a good offer, there's a very high chance that COE will go up sky high pretty soon. This is really such a good offer!

Anyway, congrats to your new 535!

luv this pic........sophisto gray

Last edited by a moderator:

looks like the havanna

neilpryde;529073 said:
well it's written on black and white on the sales invoice on guaranteed COE. But if u cancel, u can't transfer

Looks like it will be difficult to cancel since it's such a good deal now!
What's written on your sales invoice regarding the guaranteed COE?

Cheers.:)

kinggo;529232 said:
Looks like it will be difficult to cancel since it's such a good deal now!
What's written on your sales invoice regarding the guaranteed COE?

Cheers.:)
its guranteed. fear not my friend. qn is when the F10 arrives will it be the COE of that month or the open cat ones from couple of mnths back. higher coe definitely in customers favour.

Slater;529237 said:
its guranteed. fear not my friend. qn is when the F10 arrives will it be the COE of that month or the open cat ones from couple of mnths back. higher coe definitely in customers favour.

Yup, just called SE and he confirms COE is guaranteed!! :woottt:
Says PML still like market .... . 14K up .....much less than 22K up for other models.

Thanks!

kinggo;529248 said:
Yup, just called SE and he confirms COE is guaranteed!! :woottt:
Says PML still like market .... . 14K up .....much less than 22K up for other models.

Thanks!
14k as suppose to the 22k is sure to entice many. esp this is new model

wondering about the performance of 523i (F10) vs 525i (E60). F10 is 100kg+ heavier and smaller engine capacity, N52. Can't wait to test drive it.

Re: 2010 - new 5 series pricing (Options Pricing)

Folks,

Just to share the Options pricing listing....

I am out of town now, and had asked my wife to make a booking yesterday before the price increase.

My choice of color (Black with Cinnamon brown interior) is not available in the ex-stock, as such is planning to customize my options. SA told me I should be getting the car around June/July.

longhorn;529434 said:
luv the interior too...wonder wot happened to the silly cupholders?
In the centre console, in front of the gear shift. See pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahhh I see. This is a more sensible position. Now hor.....every time I reach for my coke, my girlfriend thinks I am going to grab her boobs. Sigh.....

Hi, can you share which production month is your indent car in order to take delivery in June/July. Thanks.

longhorn;529497 said:
Ahhh I see. This is a more sensible position. Now hor.....every time I reach for my coke, my girlfriend thinks I am going to grab her boobs. Sigh.....

You must be doing that a lot .......

longhorn;529497 said:

but in the F10's cupholder position, will she think you're trying to touch her legs if you reach for that?

I tried to adjust the seat for my female colleague by reaching across to her left side, from where I'm sitting (driver seat).

anybody got the F10 523i non highline list of items that is fixed on car?

got quite confuse on options list....

C3P0;529823 said:
I tried to adjust the seat for my female colleague by reaching across to her left side, from where I'm sitting (driver seat).

Yuup ..... just trying to be helpful 8) ...... or more than helpful?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88wedding

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back