2010 - new 5 series pricing

platinum88

folks, just heard from reliable souce, new 5 series to be launched in SG in May 2010
Only 2 versions available (rest might be on indent maybe?) - Officially 523 will be priced around sgd188k and 535 at sgd268k!!!!!

I think early booking open now (quitely) for May 2010 delivery!!

The official standard list of equipment for 535 is below fyi ...(523 is less specs but highline version will be available on request)

535 version standard equipment includes : -
- comfort access
- interior ambience light
- naviation system professional
- electric sunroof
- hi-fi professional logic 7
- heads up display
- PDC park assist
- mobile phone with bluetooth interface
- usb audio interface
- sports auto transmission 8 speed

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2010 - new 5 series pricing

Got 3k discount ..from the offcial pricing,,,,

zorro;525956 said:
Got 3k discount ..from the offcial pricing,,,,
confirmed?

Confirmed...my friend just message me a full list of the new 5 Series..it actually has Highline version for 523 and also 528 version and end of it it says if you book now I can give you 3k discount....and the booking fee is like 15.5k only,.

My friend got the 730LI from her 2 years ago..btw I have a buddy working in PML sure can get good discount..but cant afford it now else would have traded in my Camry.

Price for 523 a little too high, unless they throw in alot of other stuff like HUD, Sunroof, Lane Departure, GPS etc....

Compared to a E200 or something, it won't be able to compete.

the only good stuff in there are HUD and the Sports Auto Transmission. if the list is complete, i cant believe for $268 800, jewels in the crown like Adaptive Drive and Integral Active Steering are absent.

Park Assistant may not be useful locally. it requires 1.2m over standard parking space length. given the under-sized parking spaces here, its usefulness is questionable.

PML never fails to amaze with their inclination to include not-so-useful-stuff while leaving out things that enhance the driving experience.

is the list complete or not?

update : my sales woman just told me : no Adaptive Drive, no Integral Active Steering and all those things that matter to a driver. comes also with 18" Style 237 wheels which look like those on the E39. seems over-priced to me.

Dun think the list is complete... but if adaptive drive, active steering, etc are included, definitely would have bragged about it?

Can't believe the twin-scroll turbocharger is even listed for the 535i... lol

Deleted.....

dont have leh, no adaptive drive and active steering shown to me .....but this could be still preliminary ..... so list might be adjusted ....i am not sure really.
rest of standard equipment pretty much 'standard' so not mentioned here ....
couple more of of interest ......
- soft close function for doors (works like the merc s class)
- adaptive headlights

soft close doors, current 5 series already using it.

all in all i think price is not too far from expected.

Don't think current 5-er has soft close. Not even the 525. Some of the last few units of 523 that PML sold around 3/08 - 6/08 might have.

wheeljoust8;526012 said:
Don't think current 5-er has soft close. Not even the 525. Some of the last few units of 523 that PML sold around 3/08 - 6/08 might have.
lemme clarify soemthing. the soft close u r refering to is like suction doors yeah? where it will close the doors for u if insufficient force is applied?

couple of months back when they had the promo selling 5 series with full M body kit they threw that in. din realise they took it out after promo over.

I got mine with M-Kit and Suction Door. 8)

etan1;526020 said:
I got mine with M-Kit and Suction Door. 8)
u got for free?

Thought it was standard feature that PML was offering. 8)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back