我的小红 – 320i LCI

Re: 我的小红 – 320i LCI

OptimusWKY;666475 said:
Bro, spotted your ride today around lunch time at traffic junction of upper boon keng road, turning left towards geylang. After which, you are trying to turn right towards stadium. Are you going to Old Airport road for lunch? :thinking:
As there are too many cars in front of me and I was turning left to PIE so did not manage to drive beside you to wave hello.
Anyway, awesome ride.. Beautiful mods... :woottt:

Tks :chinese:....but that would be my wife....she drives most of the time and we stayed at Dakota area (off old airport road)...the ironic thing is though we are staying just a stone-throw away from Old Airport Market, we really seldom dine there cos that place is always crazily packed :ultrasho::screwedu::ultrasho::screwedu:....she have been heading back during lunchtime just to play with our 5mths old girl :woottt:

Last edited by a moderator:

BBK Pics update :chinese::chinese::chinese:

why respray BBK? the original colour phoenix yellow (not very sure) is damn swee leh

wt_know;666551 said:
why respray BBK? the original colour phoenix yellow (not very sure) is damn swee leh

Original colour ok nia and to be frank, its not exactly my most preferred....I resprayed it to brembo red with white wordings (still retaining the original 'BMW Performance' and 'BMW' letterings)....only then it will match my overall colour scheme :woottt:

In addition, I planned to sticker my roof and wing mirrors to gloss black to further accentuate my Red / Black scheme....Its a deliberated decision and hopefully it will turn out nice :woottt:

Fwah damn swee!!

het;666529 said:
Tks :chinese:....but that would be my wife....she drives most of the time and we stayed at Dakota area (off old airport road)...the ironic thing is though we are staying just a stone-throw away from Old Airport Market, we really seldom dine there cos that place is always crazily packed :ultrasho::screwedu::ultrasho::screwedu:....she have been heading back during lunchtime just to play with our 5mths old girl :woottt:

Lucky i never manage to wave hello .. else your wife will be thinking why is this idiot waving at me.. LOL

Yeah.. it is crowded but I have no problem finding carpark most of the time...

I live at kallang .. maybe can kopi next time and see your mods... hehe.

het;666575 said:
Original colour ok nia and to be frank, its not exactly my most preferred....I resprayed it to brembo red with white wordings (still retaining the original 'BMW Performance' and 'BMW' letterings)....only then it will match my overall colour scheme :woottt:

In addition, I planned to sticker my roof and wing mirrors to gloss black to further accentuate my Red / Black scheme....Its a deliberated decision and hopefully it will turn out nice :woottt:

Very nice red and black theme .. me like ...

OptimusWKY;666646 said:
Lucky i never manage to wave hello .. else your wife will be thinking why is this idiot waving at me.. LOL

Yeah.. it is crowded but I have no problem finding carpark most of the time...

I live at kallang .. maybe can kopi next time and see your mods... hehe.

Oh...parking no issue at all.....its the crowd tat puts us off big time....will at most ta pao from there and eat at home.

Oh...kallang where exactly ?? kopi sounds great though not easy nowsaday cos my girl still very young and any free time is automatically converted to take-care-of-baby time :oooops::thumbsup:

It will turn out to be sexy n chio...:woowooo:

Red and Black is a nice Combi....................................

cheers

SY3;666888 said:
It will turn out to be sexy n chio...:woowooo:

Hopefully :chinese:

ac323;666997 said:
Red and Black is a nice Combi....................................

cheers

Its a classic combi but I wont count the chicks till they r hatched though :chinese:

:goodup: Upzzz with more pics on Page 1.....hope u guys enjoy as much as I do :goodup:

hehe ... sambal chilli hot hot ... yummy

sszone;670409 said:
looking at your pics...u sure remind me of Bro Chershen....more hiong and deeply poisoned version....hahaha

wt_know;670420 said:
hehe ... sambal chilli hot hot ... yummy

dun pray pray...not many guys got the balls to drive red car, me included cos its kinda loud....i the paiseh type, probably drive the boring black, white ones ....Het and Chershen power leh, drive red n mod hiong hiong.

sszone;670422 said:
dun pray pray...not many guys got the balls to drive red car, me included cos its kinda loud....i the paiseh type, probably drive the boring black, white ones ....Het and Chershen power leh, drive red n mod hiong hiong.

To be frank, I was hoping to get white but fate has it that I should get red....my previous ride was white and I luv it....having said that, my previous previous was red as well....hahaha....well, tis is my 1st pre-owned and tats the prob u face wen u get pre-owned I guess....:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Thumbs up........

cheers

tomace;670544 said:
Nice set up ~~ :)

Thanks for sharing ~~

ac323;670546 said:
Thumbs up........

cheers

Tks ....but sad to say, my mod journey is endin pretty soon as well :(

het;670554 said:
Tks ....but sad to say, my mod journey is endin pretty soon as well :(

i am pretty sure you will find something to mod........

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet41so

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back