我的小红 – 320i LCI

Re: 我的小红 – 320i LCI

Yah.... saw the car zoomed past old airport and turned into dakota area

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice ride where did u get the black roundels from?

Thanks for sharing photos. The roundels are very unique.
Reminds me of chershen's ride. I feel like crying, sob....

@gr8golf88 - tks !! Saw ur posts on ur ride as well.....lagi power loh

@audicious - Haha...yup yup....stayin at Dakota area ..... U?

@SY3 - got it fr a member here who owns a car accessories shop

@C3PO - i tink all red 320i wen modded all lookalike loh... More or less ba :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:

het;664856 said:
Tks... Lowerin in the pipeline. Infact, i have bilstein absorber + eibach lowerin spring sittin in my boot for past 3wks or so liao. Reason being im stil waitin for my BMW frt and rear BBK & SSBH to arrive before i lup the 3 of them all at 1 go. And ive jus received news my BBK had arrived :cloud9:

Bro, nice ride. Remember to do a proper wheel alignment after fixing all these stuff. Think my initial installer didn't do a good job for me, ended up lots of clunkin sound and heavy steering. After an alignment, everything was superb! Enjoy your ride!

SY3;664885 said:
Nice ride where did u get the black roundels from?

here is a sample shot installed

blacked%20emblem%20e90%20e92%20e60%20new.jpg

het;664933 said:

@C3PO - i tink all red 320i wen modded all lookalike loh... More or less ba :lol2:

Bro can you advise me where to get it. I have mine with sticker on it when l got it in Jan...:dance:

snowmanyee;664974 said:
Bro, nice ride. Remember to do a proper wheel alignment after fixing all these stuff. Think my initial installer didn't do a good job for me, ended up lots of clunkin sound and heavy steering. After an alignment, everything was superb! Enjoy your ride!

Tks....Will do. But mind sharin whos ur installer?...jus to make sure i dont go ther...hahaha

het;664933 said:

Yes... I do. Nice chilli read car!!!

Cool.

snowmanyee;664974 said:

het;665039 said:
Tks....Will do. But mind sharin whos ur installer?...jus to make sure i dont go ther...hahaha

after doing any changes to the suspension... even springs... let alone shocks or coilovers..

you are expected to do wheel alignment.... didnt ur installer tell u that.. it has nothing to do with the installer

tomace;665537 said:
:laughlik: :laughlik: :laughlik:

Its even best-est to mod @ yur kinda speed ~~ :)

MTL ~~ mod is e way to go (ac323 say one)

Hope to see u & yur ride tis sunday ~~~

Cheers ~~ :)

Tks for the invite but cant join u guys for the coming gathering....u guys have fun :wavey:

Bro, spotted your ride today around lunch time at traffic junction of upper boon keng road, turning left towards geylang. After which, you are trying to turn right towards stadium. Are you going to Old Airport road for lunch? :thinking:
As there are too many cars in front of me and I was turning left to PIE so did not manage to drive beside you to wave hello.
Anyway, awesome ride.. Beautiful mods... :woottt:

hmm ... i wonder going for what 'best' food huh .... :thinking:

OptimusWKY;666475 said:
Bro, spotted your ride today around lunch time at traffic junction of upper boon keng road, turning left towards geylang. After which, you are trying to turn right towards stadium. Are you going to Old Airport road for lunch? :thinking:
As there are too many cars in front of me and I was turning left to PIE so did not manage to drive beside you to wave hello.
Anyway, awesome ride.. Beautiful mods... :woottt:

Ermm... "Chicken" rice? :shhhh:

wt_know;666504 said:
hmm ... i wonder going for what 'best' food huh .... :thinking:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member