X1 F48 Owners WhatsApp Group

Hi new owner of X1 here. Collecting my ride in 2 weeks time. Please add me to the whatsapp group. Have sent to the email above. Cheers!

Hi new owner of X1 here. Collecting my ride in 2 weeks time. Please add me to the whatsapp group. Have sent to the email above. Cheers!
Please email to [email protected] with your X1 F48 model (1.8i or 2.0i), colour and car plate number.

Once we add you into the WhatsApp group, you will receive 243 members' details too

Hi All, I can't find any existing X1 F48 Owners WhatsApp Group. Hence, I have decided to start one with another owner @nikefreekz. Any other interested party, please PM with your name and mobile number so that I can add you into it too. Happy networking and sharing. Thanks! Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, Just bought a new X1 not long ago.
Name: Eddy
Hp: 92958364

Hi! I’m awaiting collection of my x1 probably sometime in late Feb or early March. Also sent an email to request to join the WhatsApp group, but have yet to receive a reply. Do add me please! 96203111. Thank you!

- Kent

Hi all, looking to get a facelift X1 sdrive18i the xline version with touch screen. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck getting apple carplay to work on it?

Back