X1 F48 Owners WhatsApp Group

Just sent email to join the whatsapp group! Looking forward!
Also, anybody got recommendation to install iroad or thinkware dashcam?
I think i won’t do hardwiring.

Hi All, I can't find any existing X1 F48 Owners WhatsApp Group. Hence, I have decided to start one with another owner @nikefreekz. Any other interested party, please PM with your name and mobile number so that I can add you into it too. Happy networking and sharing. Thanks! Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All, I can't find any existing X1 F48 Owners WhatsApp Group. Hence, I have decided to start one with another owner @nikefreekz. Any other interested party, please PM with your name and mobile number so that I can add you into it too. Happy networking and sharing. Thanks! Alex

Hi, my name is Joseph Lee, I would like to join the WhatsApp group, H/P: 94241311.

Hi all,
gonna collect my f48 in two weeks time.. @alextan3553 could you kindly add me in to the chat group please? i’ve already email you thanks!

and just wanna ask if anyone know where to seek someone that can black out my grills? wrap or spray paint? thank you

Hi all,
gonna collect my f48 in two weeks time.. @alextan3553 could you kindly add me in to the chat group please? i’ve already email you thanks!

and just wanna ask if anyone know where to seek someone that can black out my grills? wrap or spray paint? thank you

Please send your full name, mobile number, X1 F48 model (1.8i or 2.0i), colour and car plate number to [email protected].

Once we add you into the WhatsApp group, you will receive 194 members’ details too.

Hi I’m Calvin keen to be member my contact no 83581885 thank you

Hi, I have emailed to the above email with all the information but was not added to the WA group leh. My mobile is 82180800...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomo688
Back