X1 F48 Owners WhatsApp Group

alextan3553

Hi All, I can't find any existing X1 F48 Owners WhatsApp Group. Hence, I have decided to start one with another owner @nikefreekz. Any other interested party, please PM with your name and mobile number so that I can add you into it too. Happy networking and sharing. Thanks! Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We are growing! There are a total of 5 members now. All new X1 owners are welcome to join us.

Hi all,

Am looking if i should get myself an X1. I test drove today the 18i. I find it a bit noisy. Is it normal? Anyone have any issues with their car?

Hi all,

Am looking if i should get myself an X1. I test drove today the 18i. I find it a bit noisy. Is it normal? Anyone have any issues with their car?

So far, I find it to be acceptable. In fact, the cabin is quiet enough that I feel disturb with vibrating sound from loose items that I place in the car.

Wow! Thanks for the feedback! I'm now dilemma as I cannot decide between the 18i or the CLA180 SB. The benz is very well equipped. I was still thinking of the 18i is underpowered...I test drive. But didn't have the chance to go express way.

My SE let me test drove a short section of the expressway between Ayer Rajah and Alexandra Rd. She purposely find a rough patch to test the noise level. If you would like, can PM me and I will introduce her to you.

Thanks bro. I was already hook up with a SA. Want to stick to him as I felt his service is good. I just wanna find out more about the car before I commit.

Look forward to welcoming you on board our X1 F48 WhatsApp Group soon [emoji4]

Welcome our 10th member today and we are ready to have the first meet-up in May 17. Any other X1 F48 owners are most welcome to join us. Cheers!

Welcome the 1st lady member! In total, we have 11 members in the WhatsApp group. Cheers!

Back