My F30 issues

Re: My F30 issues

ob3lix;1125383 said:
i am no leather expert.. but tat patch seem like a BIG "plain water" mark...

keep us posted ..

Missed out one more thing, I did get V-Kool to help tried cleaning the stain but to no avail. This is really a very stubborn water stain which is my first encounter. Never ever thought plain water could do this to a leather.

averllia;1125390 said:
This is the good set. The rubber gasket is atvthe exterior of the battery housing.

Thanks I've never opened it up before so far...so PML will replace the rubber foc or how much will this cost

topfuel;1125395 said:
Thanks I've never opened it up before so far...so PML will replace the rubber foc or how much will this cost

Dunno yet. They asked to bring down.

Hi folks on 316i, like to check on the voice activation feature. searched online, its supposed to activate other functions such as play cd, phone calls etc.

Voice control system--the button on the steering with a face(right hand side of the steering ). Mine when not connected to phone via Bluetooth and button pressed, there is no way to get the function working(like dead button). However once connected to phone via bluetooth, it triggers the voice activation on the phone. Is yours working that way or without/without Bluetooth connection, it will work regardless when pressed? Not sure is it not functioning or limited assess

Last edited by a moderator:

averllia;1125182 said:
Hi anyone has this single knock sound after the auto start stop resumes after engine cuts off?. The noise is at the front panel nearer to the passenger side. This sound will not happen when the auto start stop function is switched off. Am driving a 316i.

Is it a mechanical sound? yes i noticed this single knock sound when i on/off the aircon. The sound is around the front aircon panel.

U try try and see

rayoflight;1125974 said:
Is it a mechanical sound? yes i noticed this single knock sound when i on/off the aircon. The sound is around the front aircon panel.

U try try and see

Hi, thks. yes its a mechanical sound and front panel . Not sure if its due to the aircon. let me try.

Hi rayoflight. Confirm I have that sound mention when turning on the aircon back from off. However I can't conclude if it is the same sound which I have experienced on the ASS. Similar noice but louder the the latter.

averllia;1125972 said:
Hi folks on 316i, like to check on the voice activation feature. searched online, its supposed to activate other functions such as play cd, phone calls etc.

Voice control system--the button on the steering with a face(right hand side of the steering ). Mine when not connected to phone via Bluetooth and button pressed, there is no way to get the function working(like dead button). However once connected to phone via bluetooth, it triggers the voice activation on the phone. Is yours working that way or without/without Bluetooth connection, it will work regardless when pressed? Not sure is it not functioning or limited assess

after driving mine for 1yr plus... i have YET to press tat button leh.. haha...

My F30 issues

Haiz! Having another issue with my F30 when traveling at a speed of 90-100. There is this humming noise coming from rear left passenger even when my radio is on. During my servicing on 24/ Aug, went to test drive with QC & humming noise noted. Left my car for 3 days & feedback from them saying unable to replicate the noise. Nevermind, send my car back on 6/Sept & test drive with QC again. This time PML rectify is the final drive issue & got it replaced. Left my car at PML for another 6 days & I don't need the car as I was traveling. Came back on 11/Sept early morning & collect my car from the guard house. Still, humming noise is still there whereby SA told me is settled. Report to SA & gotten her reply foreman saying this humming noise does exist in another F30. Was told to go back again to test drive another F30 to compare. So can any kind soul advise does this humming noise exists in your ride? Mine is 2012 320i.
Apologize for this long message. TIA!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back