LTA Reply - Daytime Running Light (DRL)

Re: LTA Reply - Daytime Running Light (DRL)

S2k;846628 said:
audi used to have a option of turning on or off the DRL but they remove that option liao, now inorder to have the DRL on you'll need to leave your headlight switch to auto mode then during daytime it will auto light up. so you mean can set to have that option again?

now that you mention it, i haven't try for the new one. gotta check, let you know again.

Re: LTA Reply - Daytime Running Light (DRL)

check for me cos i don't have that DRL option anymore on the screen, if can program back then song

Sometimes car manufacturers run out of ideas to differentiate their car and so come up with useless features and in this case, we have Audi to thank for this DRL. Come on guys, if you can't see my car in broad daylight, you should have your eyes checked and probably shouldn't be driving. If visibility is poor in daylight because of heavy rain, fog or haze, there's the headlights and the fog lamps (in extremely poor visibility). And DRL should work as their name imply: only in the daytime. But these days, you have cars with headlights, fog lamps plus DRLs to blind you from the back. And worse, some of those aftermarket DRLs look like they want to light up the entire F1 circuit.

Back