[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: drawdeknight, what's your driving pattern like?

i think the most 'fun' comes in the corners.... where most people slow down, i maintain my speed thru the corners with so i can steer thru without too much under/oversteer... mostly done at night when there are fewer cars around...

other than that i do most crazy stuff on msian b-roads..

Re: Shaynne, what's your driving pattern like?

Everything in moderation of course, so many TPs on the roads nowadays and going stealth. Don't want to risk my license. Highway average 100-120kph (depending on time of day).

Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

Problem in singapore is not much place to drive not gentle.

Re: Jimmy1978, what's your driving pattern like?

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

Re: Jimmy1978, what's your driving pattern like?

tankl;848332 said:
Problem in singapore is not much place to drive not gentle.

i agree, singapore roads too small, so many traffic lights

Re: BimmerHead, what's your driving pattern like?

If No TP , No Car , No Bike, No Bicycle, No People...Very Fast But not Furious..other than that most time stuck in Traffic...so tune in to class 95 and Relax....:laughlik:

Re: kl_marcus, what's your driving pattern like?

Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

Re: Earthman, what's your driving pattern like?

Generally drive normally. With the age catching up, no guts to drive fast anymore.

I always love to take the car for the odd sprint to test the 0-100 kmh capability though only limited to hours when TP are asleep.

Otherwise, gentle and nice like a loving daddy.

I drive leisurely most of the time and only on occasional evenings take it hard. I don't like to stress when driving lah.

Earthman;870718 said:
Generally drive normally. With the age catching up, no guts to drive fast anymore.

Same here.

80%/ 20% for me..... only drive fast when in mood and alone..... definitely not when whole family in car.....

one of those you will like to have on the road beside you, behind you or ahead of you:))
accident happen in split sec, so no play play on the road..
but can never tolerate those road hogger..:<

where are all the traffic police???
it is so rare to see one now a days.. is it because of the max speed of van and lorry being raised, they have no job liao?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back