[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

orh.................

Thankfully, my ego is limited by my car. Heng.

erm... with a go-kart, you can't expect to go very fast wan...

Re: nicholastan91, what's your driving pattern like?

Nurburgring1388;184092 said:
I change my brake pads every 3 months,you say leh.ha.....
no need to say that..see ur avatar know liao..:lol2: u change ur car every 4 months right?:laughlik:
Summer;181845 said:
erm... with a go-kart, you can't expect to go very fast wan...
wa..i drive go kart faster then my mom drive her car..everytime i gotto race alone on the track..mum says the losing feeling not good..:screwedu:

Ryan..u asking me this question? lol..i dun drive leh..so i take go kart..but i m 100% fast on the kart..hehehe:yikess: if real car,i think i take 2nd choice..:yummie:

nicholastan91;184121 said:
wa..i drive go kart faster then my mom drive her car..everytime i gotto race alone on the track..mum says the losing feeling not good..:screwedu:

My go kart very slow wan... max 8 km/h onnie... it relies heavily on kah (leg) power aka the Flintstones... Nic, you will definitely chiet me like crazy...

Re: Rashed, what's your driving pattern like?

ryan;181840 said:
Be HONEST!

Poll and tell us how you drive...

Ryan, I used to be 50-50 between gentle and hard but I traded in my 2004 325CI coupe at the end of last year for a car I've been craving since I was 12 years old - the Jaguar XK Coupe. 4.2 litres with formula 1 paddle shifts which, in Sport mode, take me to 100km/hr in under 6 seconds. But the real beauty of the car is that it's a luxury GT, notwithstanding the excellent performance. That's one of the main reasons I chose it in fact - we can't after all drive on the edge all the time in Singapore; in fact most of the time it's stop-start traffic for me. So my "supercar" also needs to be super luxurious and comfortable for that sort of city driving and, when I want and only when I want rather than all the time (e.g. the 911 (which I also test drove)), can turn into a snarling beast of a sports car.

Unfortunately, with this kind of power on tap, I find myself driving harder more of the time than I did with my BMW coupe simply because the big Cat is just so much fun to throw around. Also I notice it's more of a head turner than any BMW I've ever driven (including the M3 and M5) - suprisingly so given how understated the XK is and my choice of understated colour which is liquid silver.

Trust all well with you and this ever-growing site!

Rashed

Summer;184184 said:
you will definitely chiet me like crazy...
haha no need for that..just overtake can liao..then after a few mins,u will see me behind u chasing u again..:lol2:

oops okok sorry dun OT liao:laughlik:

Ryan, the description for 100% like not very suitable...so many roads in Sg hv 60kmh speed limit...so I guess everybody who goes above that is risking their license everytime they drive.

Re: Terry, what's your driving pattern like?

kenntona;181842 said:
Thankfully, my ego is limited by my car. Heng.

same here...my car too slow... my ego is limited by the car :lol2:

Re: nYteMarE, what's your driving pattern like?

due to petrol prices.. fuel efficiency takes priority most of the time

Wah this kind of poll very hard to be honest.... i tried....

lucky thing is that it is non identifiable..... unless Ryan can track.....

Re: jawzsg, what's your driving pattern like?

Err.. you missed out my category.. I'm a constant road hog....:(

wah lau eh... this type of survey also need to post one ah? hehe...
Cars are meant to be driven, and driven with conviction.

Conviction. Haha. Certain cars are meant to be flogged.

my driving pattern legal road limit + 18kmh.

just got a speeding ticket for travelling at 90 along 70kmh road. (going to J4C) knn.
4 points 130 bucks
mobile speed camera over head bridge along lornie road. near reservoir)

Re: Batam Man, what's your driving pattern like?

ryan;181840 said:
Be HONEST!

Poll and tell us how you drive...

Me = 80% Gentle, 20% Hard
Because the roads here are also 80% Gentle, 20% Hard.
Speed is not in our dictionary here, just that you won't able to go top speed because of the stupid road condition here, most I could get to is 140-160KM/hr then I'll have to hit the breaks either because of pot holes or uneven road surfaces :yikess:

Re: matrixneo, what's your driving pattern like?

me? used to rev 1st gear to 40km/h then changed to 3rd to 80km/h then cruise at 90km/h at 5th gear....till lately ppl say like tat will destroy my engine....so now only rev from stationary to move off...then change gear at every 2300rpm :yummie:

Well, my average speed is about 90kph but sometimes when I am a bit crazy or I have the need for speed I go to 120kph only when I am alone and when I feel the roads are safe. My confidence has gone up a few notches after going for the BMW Advanced Driver's Course.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xstravinh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back