Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Will anyone buy the 220i Coupe with the M235i around?

Re: Will anyone buy the 220i Coupe with the M235i around?

Black Spyder;1075485 said:
Thanks! Chipping up the 220i should be a lot cheaper than buying the 228i.

Any idea whether PML will be bringing in the 228i?

Chipping up the 220i gives you close to 228i power...but have you thought about what happens if you chip up the 228i?

Whether NA or TC or SC, nothing beat displacement. 6L V12 can produce 700+hp.

For TC, once up pwr, can cooling system take it or not?

got 216i coupe I also will buy....as long as BMW..I can stick M235i behind. Ebay selling only $40

Will anyone buy the 220i Coupe with the M235i around?

MW;1075597 said:
got 216i coupe I also will buy....as long as BMW..I can stick M235i behind. Ebay selling only $40

Pppphhhfffftttttt badgewhore.... I'll debadge, tune up to 60 more BHP and tia all the yams!

*runs away

davidtch;1075596 said:
Whether NA or TC or SC, nothing beat displacement. 6L V12 can produce 700+hp.

For TC, once up pwr, can cooling system take it or not?

Agreed .

But I think V12 is something only an average Singaporean can dream about owning haha :)

seanskye;1075598 said:
Pppphhhfffftttttt badgewhore.... I'll debadge, tune up to 60 more BHP and tia all the yams!

*runs away

The M235 is an awesome ride on its own, even the M135 .

Just my opinion , they just seemed to be overshadowed by the M brand . It just dilutes the brand and confuses people on wth M performance cars are .

No doubt M cars are the flagship of performance , these M performance cars should've been given another identity so as to properly indicate it's mid tier status . Like A , S , RS. Idiot proof .

ShaunJeremy;1075601 said:

Just my opinion , they just seemed to be overshadowed by the M brand . It just dilutes the brand and confuses people on wth M performance cars are .

No doubt M cars are the flagship of performance , these M performance cars should've been given another identity so as to properly indicate it's mid tier status . Like A , S , RS. Idiot proof .

They used to be called "is"

Given the efficacy of PML's/MA's marketing, owning the badge weighs more than actual performance variables of the car.

With reference to one former, shell and badge more crucial since they are visible. Engine and handling and what-not are all hidden. And hence the current culture.

I cannot see how a 220 can be compared to a M235.

Once u stick M235i, it becomes an M235i...simple as that.

MW;1075620 said:
Once u stick M235i, it becomes an M235i...simple as that.

Like that I go stick M3 on my car, car become m3?

alvinado;1075622 said:

of cos!

But u dun go and race with another M3 la. Must gentleman...show thumbs up and quickly drive off

Unless that M3 also sticker one, then u two can discuss about FC

MW;1075597 said:
ai race mai N18 vs N18

alvinado;1075622 said:
Like that it is a Yam 3

Why not 3///M?

kenntona;1075619 said:
Given the efficacy of PML's/MA's marketing, owning the badge weighs more than actual performance variables of the car.

With reference to one former, shell and badge more crucial since they are visible. Engine and handling and what-not are all hidden. And hence the current culture.

I cannot see how a 220 can be compared to a M235.

For me, i will be dismantling my badges once the m perf aero kit is installed. lol.

maybe DIY a chrome alphabet "S" and put besides my 235i . "BMW individual" sia. hahaha

ShaunJeremy;1075627 said:
How's your MINI bro :)
1 word

F U N

ShaunJeremy;1075601 said:

+1. There's nothing wrong with M Performance and this whole mix-up just underrates it - while alienating M customers. Sticking the M badge all over the place just makes everything look so cheap.

Shame that BMW and the dealerships are only too happy to feed the misconception simply because it's good for sales. And some people actually start to believe the two brands are one and the same, after repeating the idea enough times in their heads.

Oilman said:
And some people actually start to believe the two brands are one and the same, after repeating the idea enough times in their heads.

Huh? Both different brands? One is BMW and the other is not?

[Run Away]

Back