What is your attitude towards the BMW Brand?

BlackDragon

Survey covers:
1) The degree of importance and your preference in attributes and BMW's performance to main competitors such as Mercedes, Lexus and Audi.
2) BMW's customer's service and your loyalty towards the BMW Brand.
3) How do you perceive the BMW Brand in general?

Your kind feedback will be very much appreciated! Thanks!!! ::)

Re: What is your attitude towards the BMW Brand?

1. Best car in terms of driver's feel for the same class. Dont compare M3 with AudiR8 for eg

2. Customer service is great but after sales service is average in general

3. Great brand, a world class brand that makes many of its close rivals envy I think

Hv a nice day

Thanks for all your response. You guys have been great! I was wondering why BMW can still maintain sales edge over Mercedes for 2007, as latest stats from LTA shows Mercs is hot on its heels.

it is because it is a driver's car, superb drive.

imho, lexus is a tat too refined....a bit more raw will be nice......

The Merc C-Class new model seems to be doing v well, seeing alot on the road

TripleM;265244 said:
The Merc C-Class new model seems to be doing v well, seeing alot on the road

Yes. Since Daimler AG's sale of Chrysler in Aug 2007, they can now concentrate on the task of building the mercedes marque and industry watchers have predicted an unslaught to overtake BMW sales in 2007.

Personally I would still prefer BMW brand as it is more sporty, stylish and trendy whereas Mercs in Singapore has long been associated with chicken rice stall owners and old uncles, lol.

BMW brand has 2 faces like Janus.

The face perceived by enthusiasts and the face perceived by poseurs.

Who do you want to understand, the enthusiasts or poseurs?

i have always admired BMW since skooling.

The engineering and its technology is remarkable.

Whenever i watch F1 last time, i always wonder how come BMW dun come in 1st. Always Ferrari.

But nevertheless, i think BMW is still cooler to me

I only get to own my first BMW recently and had a great time driving it for the last 2 years. My 2 cents.

1) Handling, driver feel and ergomics are all excellent. All the things are right where they should be. There are also lots more mod potential for BMW vs say Lexus or MB and modded BMWs are the chioest of them all (imho).
2) I've got no issue with PML but probably becos there's no problem with the car in the first place. I Brand loyalty wise, I prefer to try different brands everytime I change cars but if they continue to come out with good cars, I am sure I'll own one again in the near future.
3) Brand? Make good cars n u've got a good brand.

black dragon...i am green dragon.

bmw is lumber 1. if bmw is lumber 2..no one can say they r lumber 1. if merc outsell bmw n becomes lumber 1...then it means only one thiing. sing jia pour got more n more old man who wears rolex KING. lao beng. pua bei type.

I find that Merc, with the W204 C-class new model especially, it has grabbed the imaginations of a lot of young people, compared to the comparatively bland E90. Once the new CLK comes out the E92 and E93 itself will have issues.

totoseow;368549 said:

bmw is lumber 1. if bmw is lumber 2..no one can say they r lumber 1. if merc outsell bmw n becomes lumber 1...then it means only one thiing. sing jia pour got more n more old man who wears rolex KING. lao beng. pua bei type.

Eh, don't say that....We just broke our 20 year old BMW family tradition by getting a mercedes...Haha...I wasn't too happy at first but hey, its ok to give it a try. And no, I don't sell chicken rice...I'm still a student....

I am not sure true or not, lah, but Mercedes has the A for quite sometime and the B series quite recent.

Such cars are cheaper.....

Only recently BMW brought in the 1 series...

Could it be that Merc sales pushed up because of these vehicles? And do they count replacement Taxi Merc as their total sales? BM where got commercial vans and taxis..

In addition, does Merc commercial vans added to this count?

totoseow;368549 said:

si bei ho,no horse run.
people see you drive bmw,eye big big.

your helmet the eyes also big big. kentonnas eyes lagi BIG BIG.

Ah Lian;416747 said:
I am not sure true or not, lah, but Mercedes has the A for quite sometime and the B series quite recent.

Such cars are cheaper.....

Only recently BMW brought in the 1 series...

Could it be that Merc sales pushed up because of these vehicles? And do they count replacement Taxi Merc as their total sales? BM where got commercial vans and taxis..

In addition, does Merc commercial vans added to this count?

True. In a way, its not really a fair comparison.

:oops: .. bery good for road hogging one.... :oops:

Back