Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Bro Aaron,

I was at dealer's shop last week and discovered by car is leaking petrol, water and engine oil.

Not sure if this valve seal and gasket changes can solve these issues.

Thanks in advance..

desperately seeking solution..

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

RobinSim;1090022 said:
Bro Aaron,

I was at dealer's shop last week and discovered by car is leaking petrol, water and engine oil.

Thanks in advance..

So many types of fluid leaks? Are you sure its petrol? I hope you are not a smoker like me.

eerr from the many pages that I ve read here, I dont think the said repairs take care of petrol leh.

Leaking petrol cud be the fuel filter busted... i lost half a tank of vpower like that..

Sigh.

Err..dealer opened up engine and pointed to me the tray below the engine has petrol puddle.

So I think referring to petrol leakage.

Meek;1090111 said:
Leaking petrol cud be the fuel filter busted... i lost half a tank of vpower like that..

Sigh.

Oh..ok..did u manage to fix it?? At how much?

RobinSim;1090022 said:
Bro Aaron,

Thanks in advance..

Hi robin
i don't think u have the same problem as described in my thead

Our fuel pump delivers 4 bars pressurized petrol from the fuel tank to the engine. if u r leaking petrol, u should be losing petrol at a very fast rate.

The rest engine oil leakage are cheap and easy to repair

Hope this assures u abit

Bro can PM the stockies details and the workshop details and the labour cost.
Great thread thanks bro.

Mikey1716;1094134 said:
Bro can PM the stockies details and the workshop details and the labour cost.
Great thread thanks bro.

Thanks,
I have replied ur PM.

Hi Aaron, apprecaite you can PM me the stockies details, workshop details and the labour cost.

Thanks a million....

Warsteiner10;1094170 said:
Hi Aaron, apprecaite you can PM me the stockies details, workshop details and the labour cost.

Thanks a million....

Ok, PM u now ....

playstation76;1094199 said:
Can make an exception n post the name? Makes life easier for all

I also wish to.
There are so many PM or enquires to me daily.

But then I am not the forum owner and this forum has it's in house rules.

Just to share with u the forum rules:

NO posting of PML / shop / workshop names

As defamation cases have occurred on the internet before, we request that all customers do not post shop names on the internet.

Different persons may have differing experiences with certain shops for different reasons. Some may be good while others may be bad. As BMW.SG is not able to verify your experiences with specific shops & their products/services offered, kindly refrain from posting shop or any references which may identify these shops / products.

We reserves the right to edit / delete posts which which are in breach of this rule at its absolute discretion, and shall not be obliged to offer any explanation for its actions.

Aaron_BMW;1094202 said:
I also wish to.
There are so many PM or enquires to me daily.

But then I am not the forum owner and this forum has it's in house rules.

Just to share with u the forum rules:

NO posting of PML / shop / workshop names

As defamation cases have occurred on the internet before, we request that all customers do not post shop names on the internet.

Different persons may have differing experiences with certain shops for different reasons. Some may be good while others may be bad. As BMW.SG is not able to verify your experiences with specific shops & their products/services offered, kindly refrain from posting shop or any references which may identify these shops / products.

We reserves the right to edit / delete posts which which are in breach of this rule at its absolute discretion, and shall not be obliged to offer any explanation for its actions.
No exception at all? Mods not from pap right?

playstation76;1094203 said:
No exception at all? Mods not from pap right?

What is ur point?

We are using this forum for free and benefit from each other's sharing and experiences.

And we also make a lot of new friends here.

I am fine with having some in house rules to keep the order.

Aaron_BMW;1094220 said:
What is ur point?

We are using this forum for free and benefit from each other's sharing and experiences.

Then ok lor

Why are you religiously PMing the address of this WS ?

You good friends with that WS or really like to make friends with strangers ?

Aaron_BMW;1094220 said:
What is ur point?

Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Red_Bean_Bun;1094291 said:
Why are you religiously PMing the address of this WS ?

You good friends with that WS or really like to make friends with strangers ?

Both :)
I gain my network of contacts in return too.
Win win

By the way,
My standard template to reply all enquires include the local stockies contact, 1 local sponsor workshop which and 1 JB workshop.

So people have choices to choose from and not just one sided

Last edited by a moderator:

Can PM me oso? Thx

Solid - why even bother be a site sponsor here when we have you directing traffic .....

The WS in Singapore and JB should sign up with you instead.

Aaron_BMW;1094292 said:
Both :)
I gain my network of contacts in return too.
Win win

By the way,
My standard template to reply all enquires include the local stockies contact, 1 local sponsor workshop which and 1 JB workshop.

So people have choices to choose from and not just one sided

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BestImmigration1121

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back