TuneKit Power Pedal

Re: TuneKit Power Pedal

Herman;349840 said:
Anything Seetoh says is allowed la !

Don't flame me hor, Bro. :yummie:

snowdog;348948 said:
You got PM. Also note that it is adjustable which the Sprint Booster cannot do.

:)

Hi Seetoh, PM price to me also please.BTW, any potential warranty problems...?
Thanks.

snowdog;348948 said:
You got PM. Also note that it is adjustable which the Sprint Booster cannot do.

Hi Seetoh, PM price to me also please.BTW, any potential warranty problems with PML...?
Thanks.

vngooi;350181 said:
Hi Seetoh, PM price to me also please.BTW, any potential warranty problems with PML...?
Thanks.

It's a simple plug-n-play device, no worries about the warranty issue.

PMed you.

hi, pls pm me the price. Or alternatively sms me at 97858278.

Installed this yesterday...
Sibei song.

And i have to admit its even better than the sprint booster when tuned to the max.

For those who doesnt have the sprint booster or power pedal, get the power pedal...
For those who have the sprint booster, sell it and get the power pedal !! :p

Herman;354233 said:
Sibei song.

And i have to admit its even better than the sprint booster when tuned to the max.

For those who doesnt have the sprint booster or power pedal, get the power pedal...

Thank you for the support, Bro. :)

Herman;354233 said:
Sibei song.

Hi Herman,

Any further comments on the adjustment of the throttle sensitivity? How easy is that? Is the improved throttle sensitivity across the entire rev range?

Thanks in advance for your comments, if you will.

grappleking88;355059 said:
Hi Herman,

Any further comments on the adjustment of the throttle sensitivity? How easy is that? Is the improved throttle sensitivity across the entire rev range?

Thanks in advance for your comments, if you will.

Adjustment is real simple.
A control panel will be stuck to ur pedal area and frm there, u just need a power pen or really small 'minus' screwdrive to screw it.
Anit-clockwise for less power. Clockwise for more power.
I dont know if its me or what, but i think even my redline has increase.
The improved throttle is across the entire rev range and works best at low gears. Esp gear 1 and 2.

BTW, im heading off to J4C now to get a second set for my dad !

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok, i'll bite

PM me, but my set i want the tuning knob welded on WOT

Yesterday I went down to J4c and seetoh convinced me to install the powerpedal. I think after driving it i can fully vouch for those that need further convincing.

i have 18" rims with a supersprint exhaust (poor low end, better high end) and it feels like it runs much much faster especially at the low end. The acceleration is very torquey at the beginning, goes back to normal range about 30 - 70 and when it reaches about 80km/h it seems to have a surge in power... It kinda reminds me of driving a turbo charged car (except not that fast of course).

It removes the acceleration lag that I usually have. One thing though, this thing (I THINK) doesnt increase the bhp of the car, it just releases more torque.

Also take note, dun over-floor your throttle when u get the car, u'll get a shock, im not kidding (esp for those driving 320s, lol). Make sure ure out on the open straight road.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back