TuneKit Power Pedal

Re: TuneKit Power Pedal

nYteMarE;394475 said:
seetoh, pm me the price pls. sb can trade in bo? lol. :p

PMed you too... :)

There are still ppl looking for SBs. You may wanna sell it off the forum.

leokym;394491 said:
I also wan!!! Make it 2 for my ah pek 46 and my double r can?? Old car must put steroids.. haiz..

For you... look for my boss lah... it's applicable to your ah pek 46 (oh ya... sure... :lol2:).
As for your double R, the launch 0-100kmh is at least 4 secs, still not enough? Ai race with my VTEC, mai? :nehnehhh:

snowdog;394919 said:
For you... look for my boss lah... it's applicable to your ah pek 46 (oh ya... sure... :lol2:).
As for your double R, the launch 0-100kmh is at least 4 secs, still not enough? Ai race with my VTEC, mai? :nehnehhh:

Mai.. Kam seah.. my ah pek motor how to beat your Vtec.. Old bike liao leh.. Somemore you must handicap me.. my butt soooo big... extra weight... haiz.. let me go save up.. I go buy haya.. cheaper.. compare to my ah pek 46 in all aspects!! :lol2: Then we go play play with your honda okie?? :)

leokym;398398 said:
Mai.. Kam seah.. my ah pek motor how to beat your Vtec.. Old bike liao leh.. Somemore you must handicap me.. my butt soooo big... extra weight... haiz.. let me go save up.. I go buy haya.. cheaper.. compare to my ah pek 46 in all aspects!! :lol2: Then we go play play with your honda okie?? :)

:yikess:

I go take Class 2. Buy the B-King, more naked and less weight than your HAYA, then we come n play. :lol2:

But till then, in my dreams lah...

Hi See Toh, can it be fitted on Merc C180-W204? Please PM price as well. Thanks.

jinooi;347396 said:
hey seetoh

what's the diff between this and sprint booster?

Hi Seetoh, I wish to know the price too.
can PM to me?
JL

Hi Seetoh,
i did not get yr PM. Can you send me the price?
JLMC

spidey3;409681 said:
Hi

Just curious, any effect on FC, assuming same driving pattern?

Which translate to same pedal position, so yes, FC will go up and car will be more responsive. However, you will learn how to feather-throttle the car and FC remains the same.

:)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
betonstein1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back