TP wrx vs BMW

Re: TP wrx vs BMW

quiksilver said:
ok, I see your pov. me bad. dun mean to offend but we had seen a lot of incredulous postings in this forum that we sometimes take things with a pinch of salt. next time kopi on me when u come to monthly meetup. cheers! :)

Sorry bro... just trying to get the point across.. paiseh if sounded a bit harsh..:)

Though official position is that they are stock cars, porting can be considered mild modding but after watching them accelerate from standstill, I suspected that there was more...perhaps a bigger engine?....LOL.

Haven't had a chance to check if the WRX has boost controlller... kekeke.

haha.maybe the WRX are like those WRX used by the UK police. Prepared by Prodrive

TP's E36 are 325 M50, they're quite fast!

I know, cos during '92 when I was much younger.....I was chased by 1...... I managed to dissapear on AYE......kekekeke

'The Great White'

:roll: :screwedu: ..............

wilman2772 said:

I know, cos during '92 when I was much younger.....I was chased by 1...... I managed to dissapear on AYE......kekekeke

'The Great White'

U mean u pulled over after leaving the guy behind for 2km and then u went to hide in the bush?

Was probably during that time when David Copperfield was here on tour. Zap Zap, statue also dissappear.

wilman2772 said:

'The Great White'

'92? Hahah your super duper "4dr GTI" and water injection?

Those were the days man.

quiksilver said:
While I agree with you that somebody is boasting abt going head on with the men in blue, most forummers are sane/mature enough to point out that we should not break the law. It is indeed good to see these posts urging sanity and compliance to the legal systems. I dont think most of the posts are anti-establishment.

Enjoy our rides but do not fight the system cos its not worth it. :stop!:
I thought TP use white colour uniform?:) Anyway, u'll be surprised at what some pai kia ah bengs would do with their supped up Civics and stuff, saw a TP S60 chasing down a riced out Lancer(Not even evo wanna show off) at ECP... I hope the idiot kanna hang license, haha, almost whack my uncle's 2 day old Mondeo:furious: . These people live too long already, got camera everywhere sure license plate posted everywhere in TP database!

0000 said:
guys you are wrong about no one taking on TPs. used to hang out with this group of crazy civic lovers who cover their number plates then go on highway to look for those TPs' e36 and race them cos last time no WRX for TP. They do this on weekends. I have been invited to sit as a passenger in one of those civics and they were damn really fast. TPs' e36 cannot catch up.

No wonder the TP's are driving WRX now... your friends gave them reasons and justifications to upgrade their ride! :stfu:

No it is a DOWNGRADE!!!!!!!!!! a 320 is about $145k whereas the WRX is about $120k, now only $90k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the reasons is that there are too many accidents with the 320 - tail happy. The other 2 reasons is: of course the total deal which Tan Chong gave the best, and PML was too arrogant they were under the perception that TP will get the 320 for sure. That is why PML got stuck with 10 units. If u see E36 320i in strange white with black leather seats and manual ........ those are suppose to be TP cars!!!!! I was offered one for $137 but I already bought my 626 then so too bad.......it would have been a interesting car.

what about those kids that cover their license plates then drive past the static speed cameras like at holland rd and then moon them for a picture perfect scene to remember.

Racebred said:
what about those kids that cover their license plates then drive past the static speed cameras like at holland rd and then moon them for a picture perfect scene to remember.

I heard now they got CCTV above the speed cameras to catch ppl who vandalise the speed cameras. :ehhh:

well said bro , in which car the TP travel there are always KING of our sg roads

what's with the Nissan GT-R?? isn't it yet to be launched here..? photoshop i suppose but nice job!

I realise their new WRXs have both red and blue light, unlike their prevous chase cars which only have the blue ones. Their fog light area also have red and blue light. That day i drove past one of them, all the lights on, damn far can see already..... Think they have the most ah beng car around ah... Whats more, its all legal!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back