TP wrx vs BMW

proscar

ok, own up, who kena? Saw this in Honda forum

Hi bros,

Just witness a classic case of how damm fast a TP WRX is.

Was driving along PIE yesterday around 2 am, I was on the center lane. Then i saw this BMW comming from behind on the outer right lane, closing in very fast on me. I look at my speedo, it was already at 110km/h. Next thing i know, that BMW zoom past me and suddenly from the left road shoulder lane emerge the WRX. Its acceleration is freaking fast, got a very loud bassy sound effect as well. That WRX just chiong forward and bye bye BMW.. haha, saw him pulling towards the road shoulder and the rest is history.

Tips: Dun try to out run a TP WRX, you will get smoke...

Re: TP wrx vs BMW

I think it is just a law abiding M3 driver... lol.

doesn't that mean the BMW was not trying to outrun the TP?

regardless of wot cars we drive here, we always get smoked by TP regardless of what cars they drive if u know wot I mean..haha...

To begin with, whos in the right frame of mind to take on TP Pte Ltd?

Its not worth the effort to go head on with TP ... The only one to suffer is your wallet only ,,, lol ...

Even if TP were to use a Kia or Daewoo, they'll still be able to pull anyone over.....even a falali.

No point going against law enforcers in our society. They always win....hmmm.

SL2 said:
No point going against law enforcers in our society. They always win....hmmm.
Exactly. We're probably the only country in the world that can use NPCC for our police force.

From what I recall, the new WRXs and bikes all have speed cameras mounted inside the car. So even if they can't catch up with you, you're still "caught" on camera :p

So why bother gambling? The odds aren't in yr favor.

thats why TP smart already. Your feedback above have all been taken into consideration. All the TP E36 have now been replaced by scooters with TP plate. Because even scooter can now catch speeding zonda, your taxpayers money all saved thank you.

hahh..speaking of which...the b******s just pulled me over and showed me that i was goin 104 kph..as opposed to a law-abiding 90... so i got $150 and 6 points for that..so they can easily outfit another damned vespa to chase another Zonda S7...hell it could prob chase down a Koenigsegg or a Saleen..

b******s..

i wonder whether the 104kph is actually my speed..or the taxi that past me... how can anyone argue?? garment agents only tell the truth..:)..and some more i drive a bmw..which must be faster than a toyota crown..come on..the crown has blue paintwork...blue is slow what..

Too bad in Singapore, you can't 'compound' the offence on-the-spot like up north.
Try 'compouding' the offence here and you'll end up in deeper shit.
Haiz ... Uniquely Singapore indeed.

Exceeding speed limit of the road up to 20km/h
Carry 4 Demerit Points only leh ...

guys you are wrong about no one taking on TPs. used to hang out with this group of crazy civic lovers who cover their number plates then go on highway to look for those TPs' e36 and race them cos last time no WRX for TP. They do this on weekends. I have been invited to sit as a passenger in one of those civics and they were damn really fast. TPs' e36 cannot catch up.

0000 said:
guys you are wrong about no one taking on TPs. used to hang out with this group of crazy civic lovers who cover their number plates then go on highway to look for those TPs' e36 and race them cos last time no WRX for TP. They do this on weekends. I have been invited to sit as a passenger in one of those civics and they were damn really fast. TPs' e36 cannot catch up.
Take my advice.....don't go taxi in your friends' cars. .....ain't worth it.

rodders said:

Good advice Rod. When the stake is high like trying to run away from a TP (and God knows how many different traffic offences committed in the course of doing so), the driver might pull funny stunts. Not worth your life for this kind of taxi ride.

0000 said:

just cannot believe there are Siao lang out there doing such a thing and doing on a regular basis.... If i m TP, i just need to radio the rest of the tp and give chase or island wide road block to hunt the civic down..... easily done in such a small island.

rodders said:

Tua Jia , he already done it... and alive to tell us his story.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garten

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back