Things u din't know 'bout ur STOCK F30.

Re: Things u din't know 'bout ur STOCK F30.

hurrican3;1074722 said:
Anyone know how to play from Bluetooth audio when iPhone is connected via the USB cable?

Why would you want to use Bluetooth audio when USB audio is connected and gives you a better sound quality?

splee;1074725 said:
Why would you want to use Bluetooth audio when USB audio is connected and gives you a better sound quality?

Thing is I'm unable to play audio from apps such as Spotify via the USB audio. When I press media it automatically starts the Music app. Tried pausing the music and turning on other apps' music but it gets automatically paused and resumes music from iTunes.

hurrican3;1074766 said:
Thing is I'm unable to play audio from apps such as Spotify via the USB audio. When I press media it automatically starts the Music app. Tried pausing the music and turning on other apps' music but it gets automatically paused and resumes music from iTunes.

I have the same issue too. When the music cuts in, just press the play on Spotify again and it should work. Hope this helps.

Pulsar88, what is your average speed reading? To get 14km/l, your travel pattern has good proportion on expressway
I am doing like 11.8km/l based on 30.5km/hr avg speed

splee;1075727 said:
I have the same issue too. When the music cuts in, just press the play on Spotify again and it should work. Hope this helps.

Tried that but after playing from Spotify for 2 seconds it will automatically stop and start playing music from iTunes.

hurrican3;1075793 said:
Tried that but after playing from Spotify for 2 seconds it will automatically stop and start playing music from iTunes.

I don't have this problem. Is your iDrive the basic model or the higher specs one? Did you try updating your iDrive software to the latest version?

splee;1075813 said:
I don't have this problem. Is your iDrive the basic model or the higher specs one? Did you try updating your iDrive software to the latest version?

How do I update the version?

silverbeam;1075762 said:
Pulsar88, what is your average speed reading? To get 14km/l, your travel pattern has good proportion on expressway
I am doing like 11.8km/l based on 30.5km/hr avg speed

Hi Silverbeam, my ave speed shown is 32.4km/lit. Maybe I got good mileage due to ASS & ECOPRO which I used always?

Bro really how u get 14km/l? I tried even set the climate control activated with econ profile, ASS but still only 12km/l. May I know what fuel u use for your car?

Something to share, after start your engine and long press your mileage reset button (dashboard left bottom) it will display a hidden menu to do a quick diagnose of your car. U can navigate to unlock and key in your pin (Pin = total of your last 5 Vin digit ) and u can see even more other options.

Starman;1078081 said:
Bro really how u get 14km/l? I tried even set the climate control activated with econ profile, ASS but still only 12km/l. May I know what fuel u use for your car?

Bro Starman, I use 95 petrol fr S'pore (switch among Esso, Caltex & Shell dep. on offer & coupon). Hope the computer is accurate as it still show 13.9km/lit. Some expressway journeys even hit 20km/lit (is it common for you guys?)Didn't bother to measure by full tank.

Starman;1078083 said:
Something to share, after start your engine and long press your mileage reset button (dashboard left bottom) it will display a hidden menu to do a quick diagnose of your car. U can navigate to unlock and key in your pin (Pin = total of your last 5 Vin digit ) and u can see even more other options.

what can the hidden menu do?

AlfredLim;1078215 said:
Will that void the warranty? how can we find out which version it is currently running on?

You can check your current software version with your iDrive. Go to settings and software version. This should not void your warranty as the software is downloaded from the official BMW website. Alternative you can ask the service centre to do it for you if you are concern about voiding the warranty.

splee;1078216 said:
You can check your current software version with your iDrive. Go to settings and software version. This should not void your warranty as the software is downloaded from the official BMW website. Alternative you can ask the service centre to do it for you if you are concern about voiding the warranty.

Got it. Thanks. Will figure out later.

What's the dotted line on the wing mirror for?

Hi there.
I found standing a bit further fm the car n
swinging ur foot helps

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666boston

Latest posts