Team DTM (New Local Car Group)

Re: Team DTM (New Local Car Group)

wahhhh this post so happening. crap. should have bought a 335 instead of a 318. didnt know got this kind of groups.

wobbles;1123662 said:
There may be a way to remove the limit on the car, but unfortunately, the limit on the size of my man-parts is strictly a function of my age - and I'm not young anymore *sigh*. [emoji38]2:
Your delimiter of durian husks seem to be in perfect working condition.

Well, boys and their toys indeed. Girls like me? Girls just wanna have fun. [emoji41]

Hmmmm, all chiong so fast* along NSH till speedo needle almost make a full 360 turn... may pop by to look look see see. Haven't been to CP-F for past 7 months.

* Life is Short, Don't make it shorter. Wana chiong go track.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi I'm a newbie, can I join the meetup? Used to have a bmw but due to COE now driving Honda Vezel which is a very Swee car too.

eugeneelgr;1123584 said:
Hey guys, really glad for the interest. Touched! But if you do reply here, please refrain from posting nonsensical inside jokes.

And if you do post your car model, tell us the specifics! Its the engine capacity that we are interested in :p
honda vezel, 1.5L, not very fast, but it's ok I can slowly follow behind. Can I join? Please?
Anyway next Sunday is my 28th birthday so I can't make it if there is any meetup next Sunday.

cheeeeereeeeers

C3P0;1126607 said:
honda vezel, 1.5L, not very fast, but it's ok I can slowly follow behind. Can I join? Please?
Anyway next Sunday is my 28th birthday so I can't make it if there is any meetup next Sunday.

cheeeeereeeeers

har u got Vezel meh?... u steady ley. i aiming the new JAZZ. jin sui! STAMFORD got offer for 15"...very ex still ley. r u modding your rims? or intending to stay stock??

jonleeck;1126612 said:
har u got Vezel meh?... u steady ley. i aiming the new JAZZ. jin sui! STAMFORD got offer for 15"...very ex still ley. r u modding your rims? or intending to stay stock??

Please refrain from posting nonsensical inside jokes.
Liverpool more sart or Norwich? Ok sorry OT.

Hi please click like and join modster.

So nice to see veteran newbies posting, kind of overdue. Enjoyed the read.

hi there! New to the group! Would like to know make new friends and learn more about BMW. usually what do u all do during the meet-ups?

Hello Hello!

Hi please check this thread from time to time for updates :) All are welcome for meetups.

Im sorry, there isnt. Some of the guys arent comfortable trading numbers with ppl they dont know.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8philippines

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back