Team DTM (New Local Car Group)

Re: Team DTM (New Local Car Group)

Thank you all for the interest in the club so far! I think as a first event, shall we meet up to find out more about one another, the cars we drive and possibly network abit?

I propose that we hold it this weekend. Either day is fine. Reply here if you're interested!

huh....me too! Nissan Sunny. 1.6cc auto maroon...1 lady owner.
omv 6888
coe -

Ah yang;1123566 said:
Im interested too... driving 92 honda civic esi...

woa lao....YAng!! Modsters the M is in upper case. oh since can pak kong gor... please join our FB group page.. search Modsters

Hey guys, really glad for the interest. Touched! But if you do reply here, please refrain from posting nonsensical inside jokes.

And if you do post your car model, tell us the specifics! Its the engine capacity that we are interested in :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah yang;1123585 said:
So u mean jap cars all nt welcome? Ok. Got it

Deepest apologies. But it is called DEUTSCHETMSG because we want to keep this group/club/whatevertheheckthisistoyou exclusive to german marques.

This sounds like a club for racerboys...

Yep, unfortunately the rest of the guys are really into high speed drives up NSH. No point if people can't keep up with them. I personally don't join them on runs up to NSH also cus I don't drive THAT fast. But you guys are more than welcome to come for meetups. If you're driving a German brand that is..apologies to anyone offended, but it was stated very clearly in the OP. Some people just don't read.

ok that one is up to the members...as in high speeds.

And as you are very courteous and cordial in your postings, I won't OT your thread as a sign of respect to you.

The others like Ah Yang and Jonleeck, I hope they drive their Japanese cars into a drain together

u say me har?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups