Super Sprint Quad Mufflers For E92 335i

alvinthedrummer

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have sound recording of the Supersprint Quad rear mufflers only on a 335i N55? How audible is it really? Does it make a significant difference compared to stock? Problem is they don't make LTA complaint full catback....only rears.

Any help?

Thanks!

Re: Super Sprint Quad Mufflers For E92 335i

you changing to one ???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

All I can say is that it's bloody loud during cold starts.

All my neighbours will tell you that...

jinooi;836729 said:

Really? Yours is is N55 not N54 right? I know N54 is louder. And not full catback right? Just rears? Did you operate the resonators? If its loud then I want!!!

jinooi;836729 said:

Yup. Agreed. Definitely louder than stock. Sets off car alarms as well :)

mine is N54.

full cat back system.

don't need to do anything else to the resonators. it's already loud enough.

are you sure you need something loud enough to wake the dead?

i already feel sorry for my neighbours.

mine is fully LTA compliant with all the necessary documentation.

alvinthedrummer;836734 said:
Really? Yours is is N55 not N54 right? I know N54 is louder. And not full catback right? Just rears? Did you operate the resonators? If its loud then I want!!!

jinooi;836743 said:
mine is fully LTA compliant with all the necessary documentation.

+1.
I verify that during lunch yesterday with Jin.
Cert big big.

Nah, not something that will kill my neighbors but just not quiet like stock....alamak, mine won't be full catback...

Supersprint just its muffler itself is really loud for sure.

Pass by those MSCP just like tag my pedals and the car alarm start its "music"

Actually i heard SS quads before when i was shopping for exos... Quite tame imho... Settled for Eisenmann instead and never regretted it.

But SS def louder than stock. Better to get lta approved since now they siao on.

Cheers

jinooi;836729 said:

Bro,

How did you get approval for full catback system? I have checked and only mufflers are approved. I even gone to supersprint's website and checked that all 335i from 2006 model onwards, there are no mid pipes with ECC homologation which makes it impossible to get LTA approval right?

I am on the quad mufflers now and I hope they get louder over time man....it's so quiet....not like the fox mufflers I had before on my previous ride...by the 2nd week it was growling like a tiger....roarrrrr.....

alvinthedrummer;839660 said:
Bro,

How did you get approval for full catback system? I have checked and only mufflers are approved. I even gone to supersprint's website and checked that all 335i from 2006 model onwards, there are no mid pipes with ECC homologation which makes it impossible to get LTA approval right?

I am on the quad mufflers now and I hope they get louder over time man....it's so quiet....not like the fox mufflers I had before on my previous ride...by the 2nd week it was growling like a tiger....roarrrrr.....

i don't think there's any approve for any catback system that goes for Dp also.

Then how come some bros said they have LTA approved SS full catback?

So bro, your muffler fibre took how long to burn in before decent volume kicks in?

alvinthedrummer;840147 said:
Then how come some bros said they have LTA approved SS full catback?

So bro, your muffler fibre took how long to burn in before decent volume kicks in?

About 4 weeks to kick in as i mean the loud bassy sound.

Stock exhaust is the best. jason83 say one.
Sorry OT.
Alvin, why not try Eisenmann? Muffler will do. Loud and not as ex as full catback....

Hi bro, cos I heard the Eisenmann on another bros 09 335i before. Its not very deep leh....my wife even commented that it sounds like farting...haha...the SS I heard on my friends 630i was really nice so I thought I'll give it a try.

Jason, ok, let's give it another 2.5 weeks and see...the fibre burning damn slow. I am already whacking the car like mad everyday.

Sounds boring still after almost 4 weeks....I just heard the LTA complaint Eisenmann Sport too....about the same volume just different tone really....I think I'm gonna go the BMS downpipe route....any idea how bad it'll smell in the cabin? On my hatch back it was really bad....but no experience with ta coupe yet....anyone care to share?

TS - sorrie to side track abit ...

For N55, senior appreciate please guide in terms of sounds from loudest to softest :

eisenmann
Akrrapovic
Sebring
Remus
SuperSprint

On youtube sound like different recordding so hard to decide ...

Is there a LTA approved fullcatback system or it is after the resonator part only ?

We didn't make and E.E.C. approved centre section as it would have made no change to the sound than the stock part, the car sounds really nice with the unsilenced x-pipe and the approved rear muffler.
Many people chose that solution, but it's obviously not legal.

About and approved full system, it's impossible to get an approval as it's just too loud.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back