Re: Sign up for Sepang Track Day 2 June 2012

ac323;824773 said:
you are most welcome to drive up to take some photos............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeers

i'll have to hitch a ride up if i were to go over for some photos.. that's why its rather inconvenient :silenced:

qwertyabc;824787 said:
i'll have to hitch a ride up if i were to go over for some photos.. that's why its rather inconvenient :silenced:

oh yes...............

cheeeeeeeers

Thanks to everyone that organised the track day again! I need to work out a way to get some more sleep before these things haha! Other then that, a fun day as always! Can't wait for the next one

Great TD...............

Rocks................
Thanks Shawn..............
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Great fun at first TD.. Thanks all that helped out..and paiseh for the red flag!

Thanks to Racebred for organising!

Any pics?

taaxed;825758 said:
Thanks to everyone that organised the track day again! I need to work out a way to get some more sleep before these things haha! Other then that, a fun day as always! Can't wait for the next one

I used to have trouble sleeping early the night before 9am trackdays - I now take a dose of antihistamine to make sure I'm asleep by 9+

zhenlie;825770 said:
Great fun at first TD.. Thanks all that helped out..and paiseh for the red flag!

How was your experience with the 1M on track? Was it you was in the gravel?

frankcos;825930 said:

Yeah that boo boo that went into the gravel was me..haha cause a red flag for everyone...my bad

Great first experience with the car at the track though..got a lot more to learn other then sitting in gravel!! :lol:

Thank you everyone for the great TD.
Had so much fun and a great experience.
Finally experience the real potential for my car.

Thanks for ac323 for helping me!!

AJG;825958 said:
Thank you everyone for the great TD.
Had so much fun and a great experience.
Finally experience the real potential for my car.

Thanks for ac323 for helping me!!

GTS Rocks............

cheeeeeeeeeeeers

Waiting to taxi ride the GTS...can borrow and test drive? Hahaha....

Ac323 can quickly get one?!

zhenlie;825978 said:
Waiting to taxi ride the GTS...can borrow and test drive? Hahaha....

Ac323 can quickly get one?!

still saving $$$

cheers

frankcos;825930 said:

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

zhenlie;825937 said:
Yeah that boo boo that went into the gravel was me..haha cause a red flag for everyone...my bad

Great first experience with the car at the track though..got a lot more to learn other then sitting in gravel!! :lol:

always a first time for everything... i myself also not so good in controlling the 1M on track hence the reason why i took the M3... let's meet on track with each other 1M in the next TD...

I had problem taming the baby beast hence it chose the gravel...somehow felt the m3 more planted..well well need more practise to master the car...but it was pretty fun...

zhenlie;826055 said:
I had problem taming the baby beast hence it chose the gravel...somehow felt the m3 more planted..well well need more practise to master the car...but it was pretty fun...

Sometime it's not about taming the beast but to relax and going with the flow. The more you try to fight it, the worse it gets. Bruce Lee said, "Be like water, my friend."

Tanzy;826163 said:
Sometime it's not about taming the beast but to relax and going with the flow. The more you try to fight it, the worse it gets. Bruce Lee said, "Be like water, my friend."

Yeah you're very right...probably was trying too hard...needa go more with the flow...

Tanzy;826163 said:

"Oh [Tanzy], you are so wise, you're like a furry little Buddha!" - Anchorman

===

Thanks Shawn. Great trackday and super weather.

Sorry for the red flag (short short one lah). It was not my decision to put 3rd passenger in back of car. :lol: I claim ignorance.

Slow is smooth.

Smooth is fast.

Remember Jeremy Clarkson's comments? "The ones that look slower are usually the fastest..." - because they're usually the smoothest. Take a look at Rowan Atkinson's lap. Never thought Mr Bean could clock the fastest lap...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhanislotracing

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back