SFF880Z - anyone here?

oliie

Active Member
Hi all,

I am hoping to find the owner of SFF880Z... I have ended up with their previous car and would be hugely appreciative if they would be able to send me a PM :)

Cheers
O.
 
Re: SFF880Z - anyone here?

So nice number sell car give it to u.
U r a lucky dude bro
 
Re: SFF880Z - anyone here?

car got problem ? you wanna hantam him or put pig head at his door ?


oliie;961518 said:
Hi all,

I am hoping to find the owner of SFF880Z... I have ended up with their previous car and would be hugely appreciative if they would be able to send me a PM :)

Cheers
O.
 
Re: SFF880Z - anyone here?

Darth Vader;962115 said:
car got problem ? you wanna hantam him or put pig head at his door ?

no lar.. he found 100k inside the car then want to return..
 
Re: SFF880Z - anyone here?

agentwilson;962105 said:
So nice number sell car give it to u.
U r a lucky dude bro

Not that lucky. Owner took number with them (now on a 335).
 
Re: SFF880Z - anyone here?

Darth Vader;962115 said:
car got problem ? you wanna hantam him or put pig head at his door ?

Sprawler;962122 said:
no lar.. he found 100k inside the car then want to return..

Meek;962138 said:
Or a dead body....

Some very creative thoughts... ;) Actually the car I bought is somewhat 'specialist' and am just trying to trace its service history (no book in the car).

But maybe I should check under the seat and see if I can find that 100k? :chinese:
 
Re: SFF880Z - anyone here?

What did you buy ?

oliie;962184 said:
Some very creative thoughts... ;) Actually the car I bought is somewhat 'specialist' and am just trying to trace its service history (no book in the car).

But maybe I should check under the seat and see if I can find that 100k? :chinese:
 
Re: SFF880Z - anyone here?

The guy is my neighbour (white 335). If you need help contacting him do send me a PM. Cheers
 
Re: SFF880Z - anyone here?

OEL;962245 said:
The guy is my neighbour (white 335). If you need help contacting him do send me a PM. Cheers

Wa seh our community is more efficient than finding friends on Facebook. I likey! :thumbsup:
 
Re: SFF880Z - anyone here?

Actually Singapore motoring community is very small nia = )
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SFF880Z - anyone here?

That's why run lion also cannot drive own car, very dangerous. Must take taxi. Lion king Hitmee say one.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,792
Messages
1,019,510
Members
78,670
Latest member
oxbett2com
Back
Top