oliie;961518 said:Hi all,
I am hoping to find the owner of SFF880Z... I have ended up with their previous car and would be hugely appreciative if they would be able to send me a PM
Cheers
O.
Darth Vader;962115 said:car got problem ? you wanna hantam him or put pig head at his door ?
Sprawler;962122 said:no lar.. he found 100k inside the car then want to return..
Meek;962138 said:Or a dead body....
agentwilson;962105 said:So nice number sell car give it to u.
U r a lucky dude bro
Darth Vader;962115 said:car got problem ? you wanna hantam him or put pig head at his door ?
Sprawler;962122 said:no lar.. he found 100k inside the car then want to return..
Meek;962138 said:Or a dead body....
oliie;962184 said:Some very creative thoughts...Actually the car I bought is somewhat 'specialist' and am just trying to trace its service history (no book in the car).
But maybe I should check under the seat and see if I can find that 100k? :chinese:
OEL;962245 said:The guy is my neighbour (white 335). If you need help contacting him do send me a PM. Cheers