My new driving hero

Re: My new driving hero

totoseow;1088125 said:
too high leow..I almost fell off. bmwsg shud do a karting day....anyone keen? I go n organise
I m keen.

But i drive like Montoya. Either i end up being champion or last car.

Red Bean,

Standard 98 RON pump gas mixed with 3 to 4% (by volume) 2 stroke racing oil.
FC is calculated by measuring volume or weight after driving a certain number of laps.

Look at all the drivers behind my new driving hero..

10457956_676198422454059_2354217152889721886_n.jpg

Thanks.

Looks like an interesting sport .....

Shaun;1088218 said:
Red Bean,

Standard 98 RON pump gas mixed with 3 to 4% (by volume) 2 stroke racing oil.
FC is calculated by measuring volume or weight after driving a certain number of laps.

Look at all the drivers behind my new driving hero..

10457956_676198422454059_2354217152889721886_n.jpg

totoseow;1088113 said:
bullshitt. my kart is the heaviest. there is a minimum weight in my category of 165kg kart+driver.

the avg kart weight is about +/- 95kg. im 59kg...so I had to add 10kg of lead weight plus more fuel to hit 165kg. we have to weigh in after the race. n I was 169kg after the race. that's heavier than the 3rd place guy at 167kg.

Hi Jem, you mentioned you just started karting for fun! This is like going pro soon! Congrats!

Looks damn fun ... They closed down the changi kart track. Wasted ...

It was a great track ...

MTechnic;1088235 said:

It was a great track ...
surface was good but too flat!

Its part of the fun. I forgot. Singapore no twisty hill climbs. No chance to touge.

MSportTune;1088221 said:
Hi Jem, you mentioned you just started karting for fun! This is like going pro soon! Congrats!

no chance of pro. standards here not high. top guys here who go RMC or AKOC....most are no where. mid pack at best. sports in Singapore. what u expect. CCB garment no support.

MTechnic;1088235 said:

It was a great track ...

kart right is a tougher track. I think u learn more in KR than Changi. this track very demanding. no time to rest. occasionally we go to sepang where its one of the top tracks in the world.

I drive once in Kartright & it is very brutal with all the corners. As i drive like Montoya, my tire is totally gone by lap 6 or 7.

How to preserve the tyre life?

totoseow;1088243 said:
no chance of pro. standards here not high. top guys here who go RMC or AKOC....most are no where. mid pack at best. sports in Singapore. what u expect. CCB garment no support.

Alex Brown in RMC cadets is top 2 - 4 typically (1st if you count solo times and ignore the fact that he has no team mate to draft, unlike the other top 6 or so from the other team) against drivers in Mini 60 who are top in the world rankings (Italian Championship, driving full time, etc. at 3rd, 5th, 8th). RMC is the tougher, biggest grid series with the best scrutineering in the region. Unfortunately AKOC has been suffering and shrinking for years. The scrutineering there is no where near as good as RMC. And good scrutineering is critical for level playing field, reducing the influence of money.

kart right is a tougher track. I think u learn more in KR than Changi. this track very demanding. no time to rest. occasionally we go to sepang where its one of the top tracks in the world.

It's always the better drivers who use whatever equipment they have on whatever track is available, to master whatever there is to. Drivers who wait for the better vehicle, and the ideal track, ideal situation, never go anywhere because they are forever waiting, delaying learning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ou xiang update! :D

Round 4 of the national kart championship sees Jeremy "Toto" Lee Seow Poh continue his winning streak from round 3, as well as the KR Community challenge race before that. 4 races, 3 wins! Most of them having pace topping both Master and Master Plus classes.

Morning official practice and he comes bursting out of the gates with twin-class lap record time:

1yB9dF0.jpg

Then goes on to win every session across the day, multiple seconds ahead of the guys in his class (Master Plus). Truly dominant performance earned through his ultra hardwork and focus:

oiCiRWO.jpg

Hard earned victory is sweet:

0xMKVlF.jpg

Sweet family cheering him on too:

J4RWq2C.jpg

GvgzNQx.jpg

Who can stop the little tyrant? Will he win the National Master Plus Champion title? Come watch the last round of the national championship, Saturday November 22 at Kartright Speedway!

Pictures cannot see leh ........

Shaun;1103814 said:
Ou xiang update! :D

Round 4 of the national kart championship sees Jeremy "Toto" Lee Seow Poh continue his winning streak from round 3, as well as the KR Community challenge race before that. 4 races, 3 wins! Most of them having pace topping both Master and Master Plus classes.

Morning official practice and he comes bursting out of the gates with twin-class lap record time:

1yB9dF0.jpg

Then goes on to win every session across the day, multiple seconds ahead of the guys in his class (Master Plus). Truly dominant performance earned through his ultra hardwork and focus:

oiCiRWO.jpg

Hard earned victory is sweet:

0xMKVlF.jpg

Sweet family cheering him on too:

J4RWq2C.jpg

GvgzNQx.jpg

Who can stop the little tyrant? Will he win the National Master Plus Champion title? Come watch the last round of the national championship, Saturday November 22 at Kartright Speedway!

finally being short has its advantages! I love being short now!.

thank shaun. it took the best team, the best team manager, the most knowledgeable, most methodical team in the pits to get us here. if anyone wants to do karting or track work...just call shaun. don't waste your money modifying ur cars. only 1 guy can get u there..and he is in this forum.

what's the FC like?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin7771comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups