My new driving hero

Shaun

Trusted Sponsor
Dominant driving performance in both the Master and Master Plus (Veteran) divisions of the national karting championship in just his 3rd ever kart race. Pure vehicles, pure driving, pure competition.

View attachment 61246

Re: My new driving hero

What is W D A W Y K :D

We Do Anal With a Your Ky.....

Who's that?

You won class pole in qualifying, won the pre-final, nearly swept the entire 3 class combined final by 6 seconds, won the respect of all your competitors, won some good points.

The mechanical issue takes absolutely nothing away from you as a driver. Be proud man.

Toto fits very snugly in the go kart. Advantage of being vertically challenged....

This time, in his 4th race ever, 3rd race weekend, Toto won the Master Plus class and could have won both combined classes (Master and Master Plus) in the final. Clearly he had the speed, but on a tight track and with a good defensive driver, it was too risky to try. Good call though :D

Of all the drivers on the podium, he has the least racing experience by far. As little as 1/10th the experience, having started karting properly only around July 2013.

View attachment 61991

Here he is, possessive of his trophies and prizes, after having worked so hard for them for months, and on raceday across varying and tricky track conditions.

View attachment 61988

Check out his helmet stickers which match his mental age.
And the suit that actually has Totoseow as a name. Weirdo.

View attachment 61990

View attachment 61989

ah thank u dataface. its a great team effort. unbelievable efforts. very tough conditions. qualifying in storm, heats in drizzle, pre finals in half wet/dry...n finals in full dry. was a satisfying win I will say given the conditions. still I think if its full dry I wud hv done better.

looking forward to the next round. we need more people to pick up karting! we have the best team, best garage, best pit crews and most methodical team boss in u! I cant NOT win...will be a big let down.

n don't make fun of my helmet. the stickers cost 3 bux. to spray racing colors etc...2k!

Unfair competition. Fun-sized driver competing in adult category !!!

bullshitt. my kart is the heaviest. there is a minimum weight in my category of 165kg kart+driver.

the avg kart weight is about +/- 95kg. im 59kg...so I had to add 10kg of lead weight plus more fuel to hit 165kg. we have to weigh in after the race. n I was 169kg after the race. that's heavier than the 3rd place guy at 167kg.

totoseow;1088113 said:
bullshitt. my kart is the heaviest. there is a minimum weight in my category of 165kg kart+driver.

the avg kart weight is about +/- 95kg. im 59kg...so I had to add 10kg of lead weight plus more fuel to hit 165kg. we have to weigh in after the race. n I was 169kg after the race. that's heavier than the 3rd place guy at 167kg.

whatever........ who cares.

but congrats !

arh...can I add... how come the 2nd place is higher than toto???

run away!.......

Woooo! Toto geng!

They need to make the podium higher for Toto...

too high leow..I almost fell off. bmwsg shud do a karting day....anyone keen? I go n organise

totoseow;1088125 said:
too high leow..I almost fell off. bmwsg shud do a karting day....anyone keen? I go n organise

Got bumper cars for novices like me to practise on first?

Btw, congratsssssss......!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vin7771comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back