My Car Shot in Studio!!!

Re: My Car Shot in Studio!!!

most prob in august... will update u when i have a clearer window on the 1st week august... hope that not too late!

cheers dude!
g

Okay Folks,

Bumping up this thread again cos I had an exchange with Geoff and we would like to try and round everyone up and set a tentative date:

At the last count, the following was interested for an exclusive in studio photo shoot of your car done by none other than our resident BMW.SG 'thann Chiak' world famous pro photographer, Geoff Ang.

Studio Shoot list

1- m3magic
2- jaskin
3- Boris1
4- Boris2

The plan is for all who sign up to share the cost of doing the shoot for the day. Geoff has super kindly (silly boy! I would have paid ;-) !! ) waived his fee on the shoot. The fee is approx. going to be $800 for studio, $800 for lights and $300 for retouching of photos.

So depending on how many cars we get, there will be $1600 to be shared amongst the car(owners) plus $300 per car for the production work. Comprende? Naturally, since I am bringing 2 cars, my portion of the $1600 will be 2 la.

Geoff has mentioned earlier that he would take about 30 mins per car so I would imagine that we can get at least 10-15 cars done easily.

Anyone else want to sign up?

Geoff Ang said:
Just shot the Masarati MC12 and after the shoot i rolled me car into the studio to do a snap... :)

g

WOW.... :whatthe:
Fantastic car you have there.... :inlove:
How long have you been having this Z4 har??

boris is in charge of bookings.. me in korea now... cant sms... will be back this sat.. :)

Geoff Ang said:
me in korea now... cant sms... will be back this sat.. :)

Yo!!!

Which hotel R U in?? I'll be in Seoul on thurs!!

Me will be in Millenium Seoul Hilton!!

kekeke

'The Great White'

i am at hotel riviera, leaving today on the 420pm flight... wah lau why never call me... i got korean hp... anyways see ya back in sing! :)

the list so far...

Studio Shoot list

1- m3magic
2- jaskin
3- Boris1
4- Boris2
5- Geoff Ang
6- Wilman 2772
7- absolut

anyone else?

g

absolut said:
hey absolut here... am definitely interested . keep me informed k thanx

sure thing dude... keep ya updated... dont mind me asking... what car u drive & color?

g

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feinsteinzeug

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back