My Car Shot in Studio!!!

Re: My Car Shot in Studio!!!

Racebred said:
the mc12 launch. go and buy one or two play play okay?

i wanted it in pink and with cupholders... but they dont have.. so i decided not to buy one...

g

Geoff, your job damn shiok man, get to hang out with all these awesome cars and chio models. Do you need an assistant? I come and work for you OK? :yummie:

Geoff,

Can you give me a ballpark estimate on how much it would cost to have my car shot in the studio by you? I have always wanted to get some nice professional photos taken of my car but never actually knew of any photographers who were petrohead enough to take on the job. Interested? Assuming of course that I can afford it.

BorisRS said:
Geoff,

Can you give me a ballpark estimate on how much it would cost to have my car shot in the studio by you? I have always wanted to get some nice professional photos taken of my car but never actually knew of any photographers who were petrohead enough to take on the job. Interested? Assuming of course that I can afford it.

hey dude...

the rental of studio is 800 and the lighting and gear is another 800 so it'll be quite a lot...
my fees... don't worry about it... as i do this for fun...
retouching... i can get my retoucher to do it for like 300 a car (maybe 2-3 angles)

so which brings me to a damn solid idea that just got to me... what if i we gather a bunch of dudes... we do a whole day session and share the cost of the studio etc... the more the merrier... it becomes cheaper... i can shoot a car in 30mins... cause the lighting is fixed... we can run a production line... hehhehe!!! wwwwaaahhhh i am excited thinking of this!!!

so max 1 person will have to fork 300 for the retouching and the 1600 split amongst however many people...

so bmw.sg boys and gals... here's a offical invition to a shoot... in the studio...

:)
g

i liked geoff's idea of how a VW with hood open looks like a grandpiano, for the esplanade shoot. very very very good idea. and like leslie's description, only from a petrolhead can this be derived.

eggz said:
Geoff, your job damn shiok man, get to hang out with all these awesome cars and chio models. Do you need an assistant? I come and work for you OK? :yummie:

than eggz if u wanna gal to dress up in bikini and pose in front of the car also can...
or maybe even u can do that yourself... dress in a bikini i mean... hehehhehe!!!

g

Wah! Very very nice....

The Sterling gray looks very very good in the shots..

leslie, from the horrifying way in which you change cars everytime the petrol in the tank is used up, you'll have to fork out (many x $1600) for all your photo shoots. And 6 months down the road you'll be looking at the photos and going "huh? you mean i actually owned this car before?" hehehhe!

Group photo shoot, by pro, I am keen. Where do I sign up? Who supply the race queens? Or we just BYO?

:)

I'm in also if it goes through. I don't mind paying for some chio models to frolick on the hood of my car.

Studio Shoot

1- m3magic
2- jaskin
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

max 10... hope that's ok... with everyone... cause that's all i can do in a day!!!
and that also works out to be quite reasonable... total cost per person is $460

Are we going to do a twin or multiple Z4 shoot, dude?

Tanzy said:
Are we going to do a twin or multiple Z4 shoot, dude?

1 car at a time... max 2 cars if u so desire... but 1 car would look better!!! :)

g

Count me in big time!

Geoff,

But I would like to bring 2 cars, Boleh? Just sent you a private message with my contact details.

Studio Shoot

1- m3magic
2- jaskin
3- Boris1
4- Boris2
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Since I have 2 second wives, cannot small, big eye. If you know what I mean

today i just went to showroom to bio the MC12, coz i missed the launch at sentosa. very shiok. and very comfortable, with no awkward sitting position. I got the key with me, but resisted a compelling urge to push the start button... damnnnn.... geoff, did you fire up the beast?

u bet i did... heheheee... even stepped on the trottle for awhile... hhehhehehe!!! daaammnnn sweet!!!

Geoff,

Got your reply. Thanks again for the offer to do this photoshoot.

In terms of schedule, yours is clearly super busy so why not let us know a couple of windows where you could potentially have the shoot and then we can put a semi firm date on the shoot?

Boris

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xocdiaasia

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back