Klear karbon

Ct13

Well-Known Member
Anyone decarbonise your ride before? Was thinking of doing it as my mileage is around 100+k
Tia
 
Re: Klear karbon

go NSH and loot. .
 
Re: Klear karbon

Yes, Wobbles did it at LCK. But ganna smoked by 1M.
 
Re: Klear karbon

C3P0;1021264 said:
Yes, Wobbles did it at LCK. But ganna smoked by 1M.

I did it at LCK. Was waiting for an E250AMG cab who jio me for a race and bugger no show. But kenna smoked by a Sonata cab.
 
Re: Klear karbon

I know it helps by traveling up north, Lck dangerous, onc guy just caught and suspended 15 years.

Thought using hydrogen can full de-carbon the engine. Think I high rev first few gear when pick up, also helps a bit right? Haha
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Klear karbon

Loot to Melaka via nsh for breakfast, shopping and back on same day. You will find your engine silkier and before. Aimai? Jio me if you do. I also need to Klear my Yam's Karburn.
 
Re: Klear karbon

Ct13;1021281 said:
I know it helps by traveling up north, Lck dangerous, once just caught and suspended 15 years.

Thought using hydrogen can full de-carbon the engine. Think I high rev first few gear when pick up, also helps a bit right? Haha

Nsh need to lookout for potholes and crosswinds.

How to use hydrogen to de-carbon?

I also thought reving high at low gear helps but I can feel a big improvement after a nsh run... even with minimum looting.
 
Re: Klear karbon

Some company providing this service, takes 40-60mins. Workshop claimed a few N52 engine did it.
 
Re: Klear karbon

LimPeh;1021282 said:
Loot to Melaka via nsh for breakfast, shopping and back on same day. You will find your engine silkier and before. Aimai? Jio me if you do. I also need to Klear my Yam's Karburn.

Are u still driving E39? If yes can post pics? E39 still my 1st love
 
Re: Klear karbon

use vacuum cleaner and stick it up the exhaust pipe and suck.
maybe can clear a bit.
 
Re: Klear karbon

I will be doing it again - but not at LCK, coz 1M may still smoke me and I also scares I run into the back of jaxon's impersonated E250AMGBrabusKellenerLTAsalahcharged car. I aim to loot all the way to Penang to Kleenex my Karchng, I mean, Klear Karburn.
 
Re: Klear karbon

MW;1021297 said:
Are u still driving E39? If yes can post pics? E39 still my 1st love

Not driving the E39 anymore. The E39 is also my 1st love. Its a very beautiful car.
 
Re: Klear karbon

Darth Vader;1021300 said:
use vacuum cleaner and stick it up the exhaust pipe and suck.
maybe can clear a bit.

wobbles;1021301 said:
I aim to loot all the way to Penang to Kleenex my Karchng, I mean, Klear Karburn.

Innovative Karchng klearing solution spotted!
 
Re: Klear karbon

last 2 week also loot to pontian and u turn back to singapore,drove at night so i maintained around 170 and at times 200,result really shoik.car feel so much lighter
 
Re: Klear karbon

The last time I mentioned clear carbon topic in bmW Malaysia forum, they suan me say "who decarbonise their engine?" Since then I realize better to stick to bmw sg.

Anyway, if decarbonise, need to remove fuel injectors? I remember they breaks easily due to brittle plastic on the electronic connector, and the its freakin expensive. That's applying to my previous V6 Japanese car. Wonder if its about the same?
 
Re: Klear karbon

Ct13;1021284 said:
Some company providing this service, takes 40-60mins. Workshop claimed a few N52 engine did it.

Give us the keys, we provide this service too.
 
Re: Klear karbon

Porky89;1021437 said:
The last time I mentioned clear carbon topic in bmW Malaysia forum, they suan me say "who decarbonise their engine?" Since then I realize better to stick to bmw sg.

Anyway, if decarbonise, need to remove fuel injectors? I remember they breaks easily due to brittle plastic on the electronic connector, and the its freakin expensive. That's applying to my previous V6 Japanese car. Wonder if its about the same?

Looks like got 3 options:
1. Zoom it!!
2. Decarbonising solution or other snake oil.
3. Fuel injector cleaning

I still prefer 1 + oil change. Better for engine, more fun.
 
Re: Klear karbon

horrible;1021476 said:
Putting the car at park, then rev it above 4000 rpm for 30 mins or more can?

Make sure don't get caught by NEA officers.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,713
Messages
1,019,204
Members
70,864
Latest member
vntamtam
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top