how to safe petrol

Re: how to safe petrol

longhorn;626713 said:
Also very important..make sure wheel offset is correct.
Yeh, and not forgetting functioning cigeratte charger ports too :chinese:

ha ha...

from all the response, i guess a lot of people are having a boring day in office too!

thanks for all comments, some will be helpful, some is a little extreme lah...

I can't buy a house near office... the premium for a house in Orchard, can help me buy a lot of tank of petrols... possibly my whole driving life!

Next car must be a hybrid :) electric motor go high torque somemore...

henry2703;626805 said:
ha ha...

I can't buy a house near office... the premium for a house in Orchard, can help me buy a lot of tank of petrols... possibly my whole driving life!

bro. change job! :withstup:
find another job that is near your house! :shoot:

make sure cig pot is in working condition... will help a bit.

Go to bus stop. Ask anyone going to orchard. If yes, give them a lift and charge them.
win win.

henry2703;626805 said:
ha ha...

from all the response, i guess a lot of people are having a boring day in office too!

thanks for all comments, some will be helpful, some is a little extreme lah...

Next car must be a hybrid :) electric motor go high torque somemore...
Next car should be golf buggy. No need to pay petrol.
:goodup:

Rent out your car to those who frequently need rental car. Or better still, rent out to those who frequently need wedding/funeral convoys.

Not say it can save petrol, but at least can offset against the total bill.

Aiyah all these people here bluff you one. The best way to keep your petrol safe is to lock your fuel lid. Then nobody can steal it.

Ps. Yeah boring day in office....

longhorn;626869 said:
Aiyah all these people here bluff you one. The best way to keep your petrol safe is to lock your fuel lid. Then nobody can steal it.

haha. u had me there. LOL!!!

longhorn;626869 said:

That is not the safest.
The safest is dun evnr pump petrol.
No petrol confirmed nothing to steal.

ha ha ha... indeed, many boring people in office on a thursday afternoon....

some of your responses, i had to control myself in order not to break into laughter!

keep it coming.... my intention is to complie a book of snappy answers to stupid questions! hiak hiak...

can't change job leh.. nothing near where i stay will need my expertise... unless i want to join the army...

talking about towing service...

Once my friend was damn drunk... we were going to get a :driver me home" service for him that was going to cost him $60 a pop...

instead, he called a tow truck to tow his car home.... according to him, tow truck only cost him $50...

Oi we are bored people...not boring people! Boring people not here. They are driving ..... oops

"bored" people is a noun

"boring"people is an adjective. as in describing a state of mind.

I'm feeling bored.... but its boring in here... yes / no?

henry2703;626969 said:
talking about towing service...

Once my friend was damn drunk... we were going to get a :driver me home" service for him that was going to cost him $60 a pop...

instead, he called a tow truck to tow his car home.... according to him, tow truck only cost him $50...
If he is an AA member, it is freeeeeee.

One more tip for u - cut down weight. Whole family in fact. Don't eat too much, if go eat buffet all take bus home.

C3P0;627010 said:
One more tip for u - cut down weight. Whole family in fact. Don't eat too much, if go eat buffet all take bus home.
u don't go out can lia, u full of steel. now new robot all made of CF or aluminium...

Ever consider parallel import petrol?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maksum88

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back